The online racing simulator
Live for Speed Serverstatus Modul for Joomla
After the implementation in e107,
Tsaitschen Multigaming Clan present the first LFS Serverstatus Modul for Joomla. Developed by

visit our Downloadarea

www.tsaitschen-clan.de
Update to V2
The LFS Serverstats Modul for Joomla is upgated to V2

Changelog: Trackimages with lightbox effect, driver comma separated and upgrated Layout, upgrated xmlfile...

Install: deinstall the old Version an install the new one

Available on www.tsaitschen-clan.de
Can't download from the download path, I assume you must register to download?
Sorry
Download is available now...
Upload Failed...

Hey Sid, looks great!, I managed to get it installed fine.

All i need to know now is where the host path is for 500servers , does anyone know?
Quote from Arrow. :Hey Sid, looks great!, I managed to get it installed fine.

All i need to know now is where the host path is for 500servers , does anyone know?

I dont know exactly what u mean, but i think the host(port).txt is only for one Server... The hostpath must direcly link into the Serverfolder within the host(port).txt

The Modul is only tested on Joomla 1.5
!!! Ive fixed the XML issue in Version1
Hi all,

the current version is a Joomla 1.5.x native module. Please do not try to use it with Joomla 1.0.x, it will not work.

If I find some time during the next days, I'll try to create a 1.0.x native version.
Since I currently do not have a Joomla 1.0.x platform for testing, I would appreciate, if I could post a first version here and somebody of you "legacy" guys could check it out for me :detective

so long
Quote from MeisterD :If I find some time during the next days, I'll try to create a 1.0.x native version.
Since I currently do not have a Joomla 1.0.x platform for testing, I would appreciate, if I could post a first version here and somebody of you "legacy" guys could check it out for me :detective

Np.

GO GO GO 1.0.x version.
Hi guys,

there is a new version - v1.4.
Main new feature is that you can now access the lfsworld.net database to retreive the status for your server.

Visit www.tsaitschen-clan.de to download the current version.
Here's the Changelog:

v1.4:
* new status retreival method: Access "lfsworld.net" database using own identification key
* fixed color management for host and racer names
* shadowbox feature for track images added (external shadowbox plugin needed, not provided with this script)

v1.3:
* few bugfixes
v1.2:
* new Layout
* Track images added
* lightbox feature for track images added (external lightbox plugin needed, not provided with this script)
v1.1:
* few bugfixes
v1.0:
* first version
-
n1 (sid6.8) DELETED by sid6.8 : linkchanges
Any links to websites who runs this addon?
I would like to see how it looks like when it is working.
Quote from sid6.8 :
http://www.tsaitschen-clan.de/ ... e&id=95&Itemid=99

Thx,
I only saw on your site:
-----------------
LfS Serverstats
Version:
Spieler: /

Strecke:
Wagen:
Qualifikation:
Rennlänge:

Rennfahrer online:
Keine Fahrer online
--------------------------

but now I can see it

Why not place a little screenshot in post #1
ive found one bug, plz wait... !!!
Fixed in V1.5
LFS Teamtracker for Joomla 1.5.x
Es ist mal wieder soweit. , Fahrer des Tsaitschen Racing Teams hat, nach der erfolgreichen Implemetierung des LFS Serverstatus Moduls für die CMS Systeme e107 und Joomla, nun auch seinen neuen Live for Speed Teamtracker für Joomla 1.5.x fertiggestellt.

Weitere Infos hier
Kannen Sie das auch in English schreiben?
please someone translate to english
It's that time again; after the successful implementation of the LFS serverstatus module for the CMS systems e107 and Joomla, D2 (driver of the Tsaitschen Racing Team) now has finished his new Live For Speed teamtracker for Joomla 1.5x.

thanks for translating
Update to 1.5.1 of LFS Serverstatus
Update from 1.5 > 1.5.1 of LFS Serverstatus

Download @ http://www.tsaitschen-clan.de/

Version history:

v1.5.1:
* Bugfix release
* Fixed error when laptime set to hour(s)

v1.5:
* fixed online racers being listed wrong
* fixed online racers being colored wrong
* added dummy pic if there is a server offline
* fixed server status info

v1.4:
* new status retreival method: Access "lfsworld.net" database using own identification key
* fixed color management for host and racer names
* shadowbox feature for track images added (external shadowbox plugin needed, not provided with this script)

v1.3:
* few bugfixes

v1.2:
* new Layout
* Track images added
* lightbox feature for track images added (external lightbox plugin needed, not provided with this script)

v1.1:
* few bugfixes

v1.0:
* first version
moved !!!
Quote from sid6.8 :Es ist mal wieder soweit. , Fahrer des Tsaitschen Racing Teams hat, nach der erfolgreichen Implemetierung des LFS Serverstatus Moduls für die CMS Systeme e107 und Joomla, nun auch seinen neuen Live for Speed Teamtracker für Joomla 1.5.x fertiggestellt.

Weitere Infos hier

moved to
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1123730#post1123730

Please use for support for both Apps, LFS Serverstatus and LFS Teamtracker the Tsaitschen Clan Forum, plz!!

http://www.tsaitschen-clan.de/ ... func=showcat&catid=32

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG