The online racing simulator
F1 Race Manager 2009 Browser Game
(272 posts, started )
Bit of a bump for this one.

Where are all the people who were in the subleague last year? It was cool with all the people we had on board then, and I was hoping for even more this year.

I've been thinking about sending my little brother the signup details. He's a LFSer but doesn't use the forum. Anyone have a problem with that?
Well if I'm not mistaken there's over a month yet for the first race, there's plenty of time for people to notice this thread (too bad it stays on the off-topic section, it's damn hard to find anything here). I know last season I only noticed this by the 3th or 4th race.

And bring your little brother, we have a championship to defend!
Flashpointers signed up and ready for another great year of racing.
#29 - wark
Joined as wark.

Why make a new subleague?
hyperactive is no longer frequenting the forums any more and has the password for the old sub league.
Note to newcomers: Subject to the game being run the same as last year, we should get a bonus question before the first GP. If you get this correct you will have another 2.5M credits to spend. This may or may not influence how you pick you team

I have 4 different team options atm, off to have a scan around and see who is sounding positive amidst the lower ranked runners .
Got my little bro to sign up as well, although I'm not sure what his team name is yet.

With the changes for this season it's sort of hard to make a reasonable guess at which drivers and cars are going to do well. I'm hoping I don't screw up too badly with my first choices!
Thanks for the PM!

Drink Team is in again... waiting for the first bonus question to pick my team
Quote from RocksGt :Thanks for the PM!

Drink Team is in again... waiting for the first bonus question to pick my team

I bet you're going to have Lewis Hamilton has your first driver!!!
Looking to improve my performance from last year (5th).

LF1 reporting in!

EDIT: Wow, budgets are tight!
Im in : Red Bull - Renault
The list is starting to look a bit healthier now. Over 30 teams ready to battle it out and there's still nearly a month left for people to sign up!

Incidentally, my little brother's team is O Glock because he thought it was funny to be called Team O'Glock
Thx for last years. I've joined this one for fun. I am glad I got Lewis' cap as a prize, but it looks awful to wear ... so I hang it near my desk at work. I don't browse this forum much anymore at all; only in cases like these I will search and post, so cya till the end of the season

I've also signed up for a paid competition on GPupdate.net... seems a little trickier but it'll keep me busy this F1 season.
I kind of want to join. Still thinking about it.
I'm back in with Motivacing.
Quote from Turbo Dad :hyperactive is no longer frequenting the forums any more and has the password for the old sub league.

Indeed. It's better to have the person running the lfs f1 manager game who actually reads the forum . Anyways, I've joined the sub league a while back (Hyperdrive unlimited). Hopefully we can win it again .
i signed up, sonicrealms racing
Gaxiola F1 =P
I forgot we won last year.
I got a feeling i have the best team possible and with 4 mil left to spare.
Quote from Mustafur :I got a feeling i have the best team possible and with 4 mil left to spare.

I wouldn't be choosing anything until this week's Jerez test is over.

Melbourne could turn out to be the most unpredictable race since last season's Monza.
Quote from samjh :I wouldn't be choosing anything until this week's Jerez test is over.

Melbourne could turn out to be the most unpredictable race since last season's Monza.

Agreed, but the comments on the F1 site by Massa and Kubica pretty much proves its faster then there cars at the moment and both those teams are not testing next week.

talking about brawn btw.
Quote from Mustafur :Agreed, but the comments on the F1 site by Massa and Kubica pretty much proves its faster then there cars at the moment and both those teams are not testing next week.

I wouldn't believe everything the drivers say publicly.
i'm in

FWgp
i signed up, Concept Racing 1 ( user name R.Hoiting)
now we only need to wait a other 14 days

F1 Race Manager 2009 Browser Game
(272 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG