The online racing simulator
Another Episode of "Street racing= Fail"
(25 posts, started )
http://www.tmz.com/videos?auto ... c3-47dd-94a1-d790579ac9d8

Looks like Mask, the guy who started the multi-million dollar TapOut brand, was thedriver. Supposedly a white porsche spun him out and he hit a pole.

Anyone recognize what ferrari that is? It looks like a 360.
it likes like every other ferarri... an accident waiting to happen.
clarkson recons thats what f360 means, you go f**k and do a 360
I'd watch it but it requests a flash player 10 update and I do not trust this site enough to let it run.

Hopefully I'm not missing out on much. xD
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Hopefully I'm not missing out on much. xD

Not really, just get to see a Ferrari in two pieces. Must've been doing a hell of a lick to break a car in half like that.

The gene pool just got stronger.
pwned
Quote from Becky Rose :Not really, just get to see a Ferrari in two pieces. Must've been doing a hell of a lick to break a car in half like that.

The gene pool just got stronger.

Well, he helped a lot of people out with their careers and started up a company on his own. While speeding on public roads is idiotic and dangerous to others... I dont think his death was a good thing.
Quote from jibber :Not a very funny thing to say if somebody had died.

He probably had more money than skill and the "paid" the price.
Quote from Gabkicks :Well, he helped a lot of people out with their careers and started up a company on his own. While speeding on public roads is idiotic and dangerous to others... I dont think his death was a good thing.

No dont tellme stuff about him as then I might have to start caring, and it's a bit late for that.
I did mention that he started his own multi-million dollar business. But my title of the thread was inflammatory and poorly chosen. It sounds like he was hit by a porsche. I know he liked to play around w/ his cars sometimes, and this time something really bad happened... I've heard some say they werent speeding. detail are still sketchy.
Here's a short video on YouTube (don't know if it's the same as the original) for anyone who doesn't like the original page.
#15 - AMB
least the rear lights still worked, if your willing to drive that fast then you must be willing to die and stop feeling sorry for people who do it
Quote from Becky Rose :Must've been doing a hell of a lick to break a car in half like that.

Most likely it was cut to extract the two people in it.
#17 - senn
ummm i severly doubt it....

If it was me, i'd either just open the doors (try handles, cut the nader locks off, or use the spreaders) fold the roof, or cut it off entirely...there is NOTHING to be gained extracation wise cutting the subframe under the car when its that way up...that car split in half on impact IMHO.
If the car had cracked up in half then the bodies would have been thrown far away from the wreck, but in the video the blankets can be clearly seen where the seats are supposed to be, so the bodies were still inside after the crash, which is expected if they were using seatbelts: but the belts themselves hang from the B pillar which is in another place entirely.

Conclusion is the seatbelts were cut after the crash, and the back of the car separated for whatever reason by the rescue team. Yes, they don't go easy on cars, even on less dramatic accidents
http://sherdog.com/news/news/d ... pout-founders-death-16555

------------------
Lewis’ red Ferrari and Kirby’s white Porsche were observed traveling alongside one another in the same direction on the three-lane Jamboree Road around 1 a.m. PST on Wednesday morning, according to a Newport Beach police officer who was traveling in the opposite direction and witnessed the crash.

“Kirby is accused of speeding alongside a 2004 Ferrari…,” read the release, “… [and] is accused of losing control of his car due to his unsafe speed and crashing into Lewis’ vehicle,” which caused Lewis to lose control of his vehicle and collide with a cement pole.

The Newport Beach Police Dept. has not depicted the accident as a “drag race.”
--------------------
So, I retract my previous comment, "pwned." It seems like it was entirely the fault of the intoxicated Porsche driver, who crashed into the Ferrari. They weren't racing. Also, I find it interesting that the passenger in the Ferrari who was ejected from the vehicle survived.
i cant believe that the hazard lights are still working after that impact.
keep it in nfs y0!
#24 - senn
Quote from danthebangerboy :i cant believe that the hazard lights are still working after that impact.

Battery must be in that half of the car.
#25 - senn
Quote from NightShift :If the car had cracked up in half then the bodies would have been thrown far away from the wreck, but in the video the blankets can be clearly seen where the seats are supposed to be, so the bodies were still inside after the crash, which is expected if they were using seatbelts: but the belts themselves hang from the B pillar which is in another place entirely.

Conclusion is the seatbelts were cut after the crash, and the back of the car separated for whatever reason by the rescue team. Yes, they don't go easy on cars, even on less dramatic accidents

after a brutal crash left the clothing company entrepreneur’s Ferrari ripped in half by a cement pole in Newport Beach, Calif.

have u ever even had to cut a car before with hydraulic tools/recip saw etc? THEY DO NOT CUT THRU THE SUBFRAME OF THE CAR IF IT IS THAT WAY UP, IT IS NOT AN EFFICIENT WAY TO GAIN ENTRY. Besides, the only person still IN the car (being as his girlfriend was EJECTED) was dead. So there's not really much need to extracate him from the car, now is there?

(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG