The online racing simulator
Nutral Stick mid corner gear change.
(5 posts, started )
Hi,

No matter what settings I adjust on my wheel software or within LFS, if I change gear when the drive train is under engine braking load, or if I'm cornering hard when it reaches the next gear (up or down) it wont engage the clutch again untill I've straightened out.

Does anyone know anything about this? It's really destroying any chance of competing with anyone else online because I have to change far to early for the long sweeping corners scrubbing off miles of speed, and I can't change up on oval untill the straight sections leaving me lagging behind after the first lap.

I am using a Logitech Driving Force with the latest drivers.
The latest LFS patch. (untill the april one comes out! )
2. 8 GHZ Athlon
1gb RAM
XP Pro.

thanks for any help.

dave
Post replay.
This is the single player reply (apologies in advance if I've uploaded this wrong). As you can see on the wide hairpin on blackwood, I go to change down and it sticks in neutral till the car straightens out. I am using auto clutch with the blip and cut functions enabled.
You've got throttle assist enabled.
According to the pedals bottom right, it was simply the clutch sticking in the inward position, but this seems to have stopped happening with the latest patch

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG