The online racing simulator
Quote from mcintyrej :Probably not, I wish all the Scirocco threads were locked and people weren't allowed to talk about it. Would make this place a much nicer one!

Forbidding people to speak about Scirocco is communism
so,is it for real or just flaming? (@ today release)
Quote from Andrei221 :so,is it for real or just flaming? (@ today release)

omg lol, sure it isnt... just read Scawen's posts
Which of them? Nothing about new patch, only about stop whining
Quote from Andrei221 :Which of them? Nothing about new patch, only about stop whining

yes, so the date of release isn't known
Quote from TexasLTU :Forbidding people to speak about Scirocco is communism

I don't mind people discussing the Scirocco as a car - I just hate it when every post is just "Its a shame its not out yet" or "I can't belive they missed the deadline".

Or whining should be banned, at least.

Take a guess. The dev's have said NOTHING about a release date since the original one. No one here apart from them knows anything at all. People implying anything about the release day are just messing with all the people sooooo consumed with wanting it they have lost any brains they had.

But saying that I'm pretty sure is going to be released next Friday, they always release stuff on Fridays.
Quote from mcintyrej :I don't mind people discussing the Scirocco as a car - I just hate it when every post is just "Its a shame its not out yet" or "I can't belive they missed the deadline".

Or whining should be banned, at least.

Then i agree with you
It's not strange people keep asking for the car. It has had two deadlines now that sort of changed (last i red is that it will come when it's done). I think the developers will learn from this experience and keep us in the dark again from now on for the next updates. Like it was before.

It would be nice to know a little about when you can expect the next patch will come out, but i guess that's difficult. New bugs may come up and in a small development team a change in personal life (like moving to an other place) can slow things down too. I don't mind, i will just wait till it's done.
Quote from marzman :It's not strange people keep asking for the car. It has had two deadlines now that sort of changed (last i red is that it will come when it's done). I think the developers will learn from this experience and keep us in the dark again from now on for the next updates. Like it was before.

It would be nice to know a little about when you can expect the next patch will come out, but i guess that's difficult. New bugs may come up and in a small development team a change in personal life (like moving to an other place) can slow things down too. I don't mind, i will just wait till it's done.

Huh? If they do announce it and then have to postpone it again, people will start whining again.
Quote from DevilDare :Huh? If they do announce it and then have to postpone it again, people will start whining again.

That's what he said.
Quote from zeugnimod :That's what he said.

I know he did, that why i highlighted it 'cos it made no sense. He first says that announcing anything is bad, and then says "it would be nice to know a little when to expect"
Quote from DevilDare :I know he did, that why i highlighted it 'cos it made no sense. He first says that announcing anything is bad, and then says "it would be nice to know a little when to expect"

I think it makes perfect sense.

He personally would like to see a progress report from time to time but knows that we probably won't get any because of the moaning and whining idiots.

I think the same.
Ahh ok then, i miss understood it My bad
this thread reminds me of my drive from england to austria with my kids.
after 5 mins on the road the first started: "are we nearly there yet?"
and then it carried on for the next 18 hrs.... are we nearly there yet,
are we nearly there yet, are we nearly there yet, are we nearly there yet, are we nearly there yet, are we nearly there yet, are we nearly there yet, are we nearly there yet ????????

Seems like it's just flaming:P (bad taste spam)
Quote from harjun :when is this car getting released?
I'm a bit bored of the cars now

Can't you do your wrecking in any car?
huh? he can but i can too
Quote from patrese :this thread reminds me of my drive from england to austria with my kids.
after 5 mins on the road the first started: "are we nearly there yet?"
and then it carried on for the next 18 hrs.... are we nearly there yet,
are we nearly there yet, are we nearly there yet, are we nearly there yet, are we nearly there yet, are we nearly there yet, are we nearly there yet, are we nearly there yet ????????

Hehehe.. that reminds me of that part in Shrek 2 were Donkey does the same
Quote from Sponge :Hehehe.. that reminds me of that part in Shrek 2 were Donkey does the same

Are we there yet? No. Are we there yet? No. Are we there yet? No. Are we there yet? Yes. Really? No! Ohh...
i think there is much more than only scirocco in the next patch/update
^i agree.
Quote from Alcatraz :i think there is much more than only scirocco in the next patch/update

Well, if there is, then that'll be good. If there's not, then that's good as well!
Quote from Alcatraz :i think there is much more than only scirocco in the next patch/update

There is, it's already been said that there is but it's been lost in all the other rubbish.

We wont be told about, well, we wont get a date or even a hint about future patch releases dates because of how people have been with this.
This thread is closed

[MERGED] Scirocco enquiry threads
(2369 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG