The online racing simulator
Starting team TopSecret
(17 posts, started )
Starting team TopSecret
Hi im Starting a new drift team called Topsecret i dont know how far it will go but i hope a long way and i woud like serius players to join and also active players like my self please send a PM if you got any questions <3

Tag: TopSecret (whit TM symbol)

Members: Just me for now

Want more information send a PM or Mail me on [email protected]
Best wishes Angel
Then start with all the recommended information : name, logo, other information. But its nice to know that you plan to do something tho.
Yeah, we dont want another promotech here
#4 - SamH
Quote from okijuhans :Then start with all the recommended information : name, logo, other information. But its nice to know that you plan to do something tho.

He can't tell you, else he'll have to shoot you.. the team's TopSecret, yah?

/me runs away..
What I find odd is the use of "serious players" and "drift team" in the same sentence

But good luck
Quote from okijuhans :Then start with all the recommended information : name, logo, other information. But its nice to know that you plan to do something tho.

Sorry its my first time so ^^
maybe come up with an OWN teamname instead of just picking one out of the D1GP series?! Or tuningfactories in JP?!
Quote from Scrabby :maybe come up with an OWN teamname instead of just picking one out of the D1GP series?! Or tuningfactories in JP?!

Maybe you shoud get a life instead of complaining on other ppl....
Anyway I give it about 2-3 weeks .
Quote from Drift King CZ :Anyway I give it about 2-3 weeks .

This is for positive feed back not negitave. keep that stuff to yourself insted of blowing up other peoples dreams.
Rar!
Rharwww
Wryyyyyyyyy
Why doesn't anyone give a team a chance? He is trying to make his own team!. Don't bag on him.. Who cares if is already a team in "REAL" life..
Look a drift works.. that's a real team, but you don't see people bagging on them...
Give nice comments.
I wish you and your team good luck! Hope to drift with you guys in the future..
If he wont make a team he must make first description and website for team. Best for start team are 2 leaders.

/me think: this team must be started again :-P
#16 - th84
Did someone say Promotech?

PROMO POWA!!
Quote from LFSn00b :WHY, oh WHY do people have to bring up old teams and such...

(Bear in mind, Top Secret used to be a LFS drifter back since '06, stopped at Q4 of '07 though for some reasons)

Can't people use their imagination for a teamname, instead of getting a copied name which teams have used and it's taken from a real-life brand? ...

my faith towards LFS is losing.

Racername: TopSecret Angel

Maybe thats why?

Good luck with your team!

Starting team TopSecret
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG