The online racing simulator
lfs crash
(4 posts, started )
lfs crash
Hi,
I have been playing lfs 4 a few years now on my old pc ( dual core 5600+ with a gf 8600 ) and never had any problems with it .
Now i recently upgraded my system to a intel core i7 cpu 920 @ 2.67GHz (but its overclocked and running stable at 3.4GHz) with a gf 295 gtx, the problem i get now is that after 1-2 min after starting up the game the whole pc freezes ( cant alt tab or go to task manager anymore) and reboots. I tryed running my pc on a single gpu in stead of dual gpu and its a bit more stable but still does the same thing from time to time . I did try other grafix drivers also , but still had same thing. (and as far as i know lfs is the only game that has this prob till now on my new pc)
Does any1 else have this problem? Is lfs not compatible with dual gpu? or could it be my overclock?...
Hate playing on my old pc when i get so mutch better grafix on my new one (if it works :d)

Tnx
Greetz Sm0ka
Do other games work?
Try GTA IV and NFS Undercover.
#3 - STF
It can be your overclock, for how long have you run the stress tests ? (and what stress tests).
LFS is quite a stress test for cpu oc.
Can you write the full spec (mobo ram etc), and the oc settings you are using now?

lfs crash
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG