The online racing simulator
Quote from jwardy :ipswich drew 0-0 but we were playing against top of the table so im not too dissapointed

Ipswich drew did they? Interesting.

Hey, Gillingham won they did!
im getting p*ssed of at forest, as soon as we start a little run moving away from relagation, we lose and get dragged back in >.<
Quote from (-Mark-) :im getting p*ssed of at forest, as soon as we start a little run moving away from relagation, we lose and get dragged back in >.<

Hey that's cool mate! Did you hear about Gillingham? They won!
:doh: Gillingham sucks ma ballz
Footballs
The Posh up to second in League 1
Quote from Gills4life :Hey that's cool mate! Did you hear about Gillingham? They won!

Congrats on scraping a win againts a good team like darlington!

Quote from (-Mark-) :Congrats on scraping a win againts a good team like darlington!

3 points!

Hardly scraped it either, we had a goal disallowed because one of our OWN players was fouled. The ref, ironically named Mr.Bratt, clearly did not know the advantage rule. We dominated the game.

Domus Clamantium!
Oh just noticed this thread today, guess I've not been visiting the Off Topic section as much as I could.
I didn't read much as I'm at work at the moment, but I did notice that most posts are from UK - wich was expected. Where are the germans though?

Anyway, a bit of an international news: after (another) severe knee injury, a giant belly and over a year without playing football, the formerly PSG, Real Madrid, Internazionale and Milan player (sorry if I forgot any), 3-times world's best player and all-time World Cup's leading scorer Ronaldo is finally coming back! He's currently playing for S.C. Corinthians, a team from São Paulo.

After a couple of months of preparation to (almost) get in shape again, he played the final 25min of a Brazil's Cup match (something like your FA Cup) last wednesday. Despite trying a couple of individual plays, he didn't do much - and wasn't needed, as we were already winning 2-0 when he entered the field.

On sunday though, on a Paulista League's match (a regional São Paulo league), he went on the field with ~35min left and losing 0-1 against top of the table and arch rival Palmeiras. This time he was more agressive: a long shot that exploded in the post (after leaving a guy behind), a cross wich almost resulted in goal (after leaving a guy behind), and finally... at the last minute, we got a corner kick... a precise header between the goalkeeper and the post and his first goal in a brazilian team after more than 10 years. Saved the day!

Ronaldo's a bit bigger than you'd expect from a football player, but far better than the shape we got used to see him in the last year. Tonight we'll play against a smaller-but-tough team, and he's expected to play at least half time. We'll see.

Ps. Sorry this post got a bit long, but it's not everyday we brazilians get to see such an important player in a brazilian team.
Quote from jwardy :if gills replies to that with gills won im gunna sceam dammit

Huh? GILLS WON!?!?!? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! WAHOOOOOO
How much you pay the other team
Hey shush you! We had a perfectly good goal disallowed when the ref didn't play advantage and decided to give us a freekick instead of a goal.

Anyway, we won, bribes or no bribes, it's 3 points for the Gills!
LOL i believe you :hide:
Believe me.. we got 3 points!
OK i do
Quote from de Souza :Tonight we'll play against a smaller-but-tough team, and he's expected to play at least half time. We'll see.

Won 2-1, and he scored a beautiful goal.
Quote from de Souza :Won 2-1, and he scored a beautiful goal.

That's nice and everything but the main thing is, Gillingham won!
Nemanjaaaaaa ooooooooo
Nemanjaaaaaaaaaa ooooooooooo

He comes from Serbiiiaaaaaaa....

He'll FOKIN murder yaaaa!!!!

Gillingham's Simeon Jackson, Currently one of League 2's top scorers with 16 goals so far this season, totally rinses this unknown Vidic person that no one knows or cares of and leaves keeper Brad Friedel in the mud!
sooo did Gillingham win ?
Indeed they did!

I also found and circled myself in the match gallery!!!
Attached images
0,,10416~5495496,00.jpg
Quote from Boris Lozac :Nemanjaaaaaa ooooooooo
Nemanjaaaaaaaaaa ooooooooooo

He comes from Serbiiiaaaaaaa....

He'll FOKIN murder yaaaa!!!!

Meh, Martin Skrtel would eat him for breakfast

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG