The online racing simulator

Poll : What do you want of the following :

Both
XRT only
FXO only
Neither of the ones above, please post a comment and describe why / giving a suggestion
Quote from hedmik :I have been banned on this server.
Destruction Derby, if you have one of the older games named "Destruction derby" you know what it means crash until there's only one car running. And thats the winner.
Clearly it stands for NO RULES & ALL FUN IN THE WORLD.

And I say it again:
Am I the only one been BANNED from this NO RULES SERVER ? ! ? ?

It has RULES. Tsk.
Quote from hedmik :I have been banned on this server.
Destruction Derby, if you have one of the older games named "Destruction derby" you know what it means crash until there's only one car running. And thats the winner.
Clearly it stands for NO RULES & ALL FUN IN THE WORLD.

And I say it again:
Am I the only one been BANNED from this NO RULES SERVER ? ! ? ?

Hedmik the [noobs] server hasn't been up today.
You must've got banned from [CAD] instead.
Quote from The Very End :?
Canot remember to have banned you, do you remember who banned you? And when?
Sure you mean the [noobs] server and not the [cas] one?

I'm sorry I don't know who banned me, but it was ~ 1 month ago. The only thing I remember was that the track Used was one of the fastest.
Today I could log on to the server but my racing feeling was gone, like someone was died recently. I hope i get the racing feeling back later.
Quote from Jon606 :Hedmik the [noobs] server hasn't been up today.
You must've got banned from [CAD] instead.

The date when i was banned is about a month ago.
If you ban people make sure to send a "private message" why they got banned and when they could rejoin. Right now i got no clue why i got banned and thats anoying.
First of all, is this on [noobs] or [cas] server?
If you still mean it's [noobs] server I'll investigating it, or, well just give me your racename and I'll unbann 'ya. If you were banned from our server and I canot remember why I'll unban you
Sorry about that. I have a fetish for picking random names and banning their ass for no particular reason. Im currently in counseling for my problem.
Quote from th84 :Sorry about that. I have a fetish for picking random names and banning their ass for no particular reason. Im currently in counseling for my problem.

Banwhore
Quote from The Very End :First of all, is this on [noobs] or [cas] server?
If you still mean it's [noobs] server I'll investigating it, or, well just give me your racename and I'll unbann 'ya. If you were banned from our server and I canot remember why I'll unban you

[cas] Destruction Derby
Sorry I can't help you mate. The easiest way would be to send a PM to the one running the server and ask them to unban you.
Quote from hedmik :[cas] Destruction Derby

I'm pretty sure I unbanned you from there last night...
I've unbanned you again as of this minute, just to make sure.
@hedmik

WTF mate, crashing on a DD server? You deserve a lifetime ban for that! I'll contact one of the devs and get you a master server ban, that's simply unacceptable!

Well, that's [CAD]'s atittude, anyway. (Okay, exaggerated...but I still think the server is falsely advertised. )
I think I got banned from the [CAD] server because I said 3 finnish words... I would like to know how long my ban goes on... I think that the one who banned me was [CAD]Joni or something like that.
Quote from Joon@s :I think I got banned from the [CAD] server because I said 3 finnish words... I would like to know how long my ban goes on... I think that the one who banned me was [CAD]Joni or something like that.

Sounds like he understood what you meant
Quote from EliteAti :Sounds like he understood what you meant

Joni's Portuguese, not Finnish.
But I've unbanned Joon@s just now, so he'll be able to rejoin the server.
Quote from Jon606 :Joni's Portuguese, not Finnish.
But I've unbanned Joon@s just now, so he'll be able to rejoin the server.

Ok, just sounds like Finnish name to me...
Okey thank you I just asked for a setup using finnish. I didn't read the rules good enough
Haha, that proves that LFS netcode is bullshit xD (or collision, both rellated to eachothers)
Bumping this one to give a little shout at the ones liking taking a banging (WITH CARS!! (for love of god don't play with your immagination on those words) ) . Lets meed on the [cad] server and play some there? Planning to stay there some this evening
-
(The Very End) DELETED by The Very End
Bumpin this yet again. The good old DD server is offline, to save some bandwith I think, but have no clue, who has that in the [noobs] team anyway? :rolleyes:

Either way, 19.00 today, aka 40 minutes from now I'll start the reserve server up, to make some fun.

Server is [noobs] meow , it currently running insim because it's usually used for racing purposes, but should work. If we don't get above 16 people we can play around with last man standing in the skid pad, or we can race the XRT's around Fe club and oval.

So, anyone that wants some easy minded fun?

Oh, and to not make confusion, everything is allowed, just not wrong way driving, okay?

Cya on track, remember to bring beers and some jokes, because this is not serious racing
Nice, good old times I will be there
Quote from The Very End :

So, anyone that wants some easy minded fun?

Anything that you are involved in should be considered "easy minded".
Quote from Flame CZE :Nice, good old times I will be there

Goodie, ther more the merrier, I'll go and figure the layout on track now so it's ready soon.

Quote from th84 :Anything that you are involved in should be considered "easy minded".

True, a very easy minded mind****
I would be there... but computer is still dead
goin' retro please

404 post not found

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG