The online racing simulator
Hey Bitches
(182 posts, started )
Quote from (SaM) :God, here comes the personality-disorder spam attack.

kidcodea anyone?

I think you forgot one persona...
We know exactly who it is. It's not Kev and it's not KiD. And it's not staying.
The witch hunt begins!

I say it's either S14, th84 or someone else.
We already know that otingocnI is Incognito
Quote from 5haz :The witch hunt begins!

What? :hide:
Sorry I had to point the finger at someone.
Now I just need to defeat Zeug and the title of forums funniest personality shall be mine! MINE! MIIIIIIINE! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Being serious for a moment, I won't miss you, I won't even acknowledge you have left, as I never really acknowledged your existance in the first place, that's about as honest a reply as you will get on here.
#108 - AMB
It wasn't me
My fiver goes on Spanky

I'll rephrase that..

I think it was Spankmeyer.
Quote from 5haz :The witch hunt begins!

Correct

I'm not outing 'em.. burned on that score.. it'd be up to them to come clean
All of those demo accounts belong to Kev.
#112 - AMB
Quote from SamH :Correct

But you outed rockclans demo account?

or was that because you was in a hissy fit mood? :P

before you say rockclan was deceiving the community, look at this guy, also disrupting and looking to cause trouble...

SO TELL US !!! 1 ONE 2 TWO!!!!
Quote from SamH :Correct

Im not even close to being smart enough to pull something like that off. I have enough trouble keeping up with my one account.

So, call me Shaggy.....it wasnt me.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I'm frigging off. I may pop back to see who's got the best sending-off message for me but that's it.

You're all twats, even the twats I like, so **** all of you, but in some cases **** yourselves in a way that is pleasing and righteous, because that's what I would've wanted, had I been there to **** you myself.

Thank you and good night.

- Kev

love you too
If I ever leave I sure do hope I'm not stupid enough to start another thread like this.
...Ha! twas me trying to mislead you all with my cunning proxyless powers.

It was an attempt to attract spam in order to close this shite thread sooner, I'm sory if I've mislead or insulted anyone...

Kev insulted everyone and left because he's a wanker and an attention whore just like me, who cares, imo anyone who openly insults the forum in such a way should be banned and thread locked, tut tut mods
All you did was keep the thread alive longer, preventing it from dropping off the first page.

Effectively, you shot yourself in the foot with a 50 calibre machine gun.
#118 - AMB
Quote from CSU1 :...Ha! twas me trying to mislead you all with my cunning proxyless powers.

It was an attempt to attract spam in order to close this shite thread sooner, I'm sory if I've mislead or insulted anyone...

Kev insulted everyone and left because he's a wanker and an attention whore just like me, who cares, imo anyone who openly insults the forum in such a way should be banned and thread locked, tut tut mods

A guy of your age should really know better

Date of Birth
4th February 1903 (106)

hey hey!

i belieave we shot ourselves in the foot AND held the trigger for 5 seconds
Only thing is I think that the moderation is now officially a joke.

If anyone else had made a thread like this, it would have been locked. For the last 4 3/4 pages it's been nothing but a spam whoring thread and yet not ONE of the moderators of the forum has closed it. Why?
If I remember correctley quite a few of these threads have gone on for a while.

Maybe Kev is a second profile of one of the moderators.

[/Ill informed conspiracy theory]
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Only thing is I think that the moderation is now officially a joke.

If anyone else had made a thread like this, it would have been locked. For the last 4 3/4 pages it's been nothing but a spam whoring thread and yet not ONE of the moderators of the forum has closed it. Why?

I agree like in every word in it, only because it's Kev...
It's because ALL of the LFS forum moderators know the difference between a drama tantrum (the usual cause of "exit threads") and Kev's rather cynical sense of humour. Not that we always close the dramatic exit threads either.. it depends on the OP and what we feel about its tone, very often.

It's not just ME that hasn't closed the thread, Franky hasn't, Gunn hasn't and neither has Bob. Vic's left well alone too. If you think we're all a joke because of something like this, then I suspect that that's because you don't think in remotely the same way that the LFS forum moderators think.
Agreed!
Quote from SamH :It's because ALL of the LFS forum moderators know the difference between a drama tantrum (the usual cause of "exit threads") and Kev's rather cynical sense of humour. Not that we always close the dramatic exit threads either.. it depends on the OP and what we feel about its tone, very often.

It's not just ME that hasn't closed the thread, Franky hasn't, Gunn hasn't and neither has Bob. Vic's left well alone too. If you think we're all a joke because of something like this, then I suspect that that's because you don't think in remotely the same way that the LFS forum moderators think.

I didn't ever say it was JUST YOU that didn't close. I said not one of the moderators.

And irrespective of Kev's sense of "humour" (if that's what you want to call it), this thread is pointless and should anyone else have made it, it would have been locked.

129 posts of spam completes teh threadz! :banana: woo

*spam^*

Are you saying that if someone well known on the forum's has a well known feature, they're allowed to get away with it? Can I go back to being blunt to the point of rude without racking up infractions for insulting other members?

Hey Bitches
(182 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG