The online racing simulator
Sonicrealms Racing Announce FOX Racing
Sonicrealms Racing are pleased to announce that the FOX is back! As many of you will know, SR used to love the FOX, and since CTRA has closed down we thought it would be a good idea to go back to the old days. Come to our [SR] FOX Racing and you will find some great FOX racing.

The server is setup using the great Airio Race System, and rotates Tracks after every 8 races. If the racers on the server would rather skip the present track and goto the next track, simply vote to end race.

We hope this server will provide some much needed Single Seater fun for the community and we hope you can all keep it as clean as possible. If the server proves popular we might make a weekly points championship in the future. So please come along and have a race.

Any improvement suggestions are welcome

Report wreckers here http://www.sonicrealmsracing.c ... orum/index.php?board=54.0
Sweet
Awesomeness
Great racing tonight everyone, I was only testing the system, which failed a few times due to me and I certainly didn't expect +30 racers, so thanks to everyone for their patience and 95% great clean racing

The other 5% can go
i might give this a go, i like the fox better than the fbm... that, and i haven't driven a single seater since ctra closed.
Fantastic racing last night - most fun I've had in ages, even more than with the TBOs lately, but maybe that's just cos I sux less at FOX, lol

One thing that I particularly enjoyed is the balance between r1s and r2s. I was on r2s all night. On all combos the balance was near perfect. R1s would go red for everybody second to last lap. On r2s you had to hang on to your life and defend like mad first 2 laps, but then come back strong and attack hard last 2 laps.

Soooo much fun! And so close almost every race, sometimes I would just get there to make a move for lead or podium on last lap, sometimes I would just not get there ... absolutely perfect!

Also like the rotation every 8 races. Enough to dig in, get warmed up and set some fast laps, not enough to get tired of a combo.

Great stuff. I wanted to just race for a bit and stayed for 5 hours til 5 am

aceracer <- triple espresso in hand

P.S.: did I get this right and top 10 were reverse order in subsequent race? Also enjoyed that, made for some great battles!
#8 - Osco
sweet
#9 - Joris
I had a great time on this server yesterday! The overall conduct was very pleasant.

The popularity of the FBM over the FOX has never ceased to amaze me. Great to see a packed server with foxes again. I have not seen this since the introduction of the FBM.
Can't wait
My first love in S2 was the good old FOX
Quote from Joris :
The popularity of the FBM over the FOX has never ceased to amaze me.

Well at least now FOX is by far the most used car online.
Well this has proven to be amazingly popular, 42 connections today. But 32 drivers on South City Classic (SO1) is absolute mayhem
Quote from jasonmatthews :Well this has proven to be amazingly popular, 42 connections today. But 32 drivers on South City Classic (SO1) is absolute mayhem

Indeed, the bus stop was just carnage every race for me.

Great server though, thanks for running it guys.
100% be there.I love FOX .Thanks SR
Had good racing there today, defo gonna be there tomorrow as well
Keep up the good work [SR]
@ aceracer - I think the ordering is the top 8 finishers are reversed, then the rest of the pack are in lap time order. I could be wrong though
This looks really good - thanks SR. I'm looking forward to getting back in the FOX after quite a long spell off.

Are the track selections random or is there a pre-selected list? If so could you please publish it as I need to get a bit of practice in before I go online. Thanks
Hehe, preselected, type:

!tr

when on server. You'll see how many races remaining on current track and which one will be next.

Tracklist? Almost every track in LFS it seems - lol Bar the tiny club/sprint ones... but it may just be that I simply wan't there when they were on.

@Turkey: that makes for good tactics - spin or get crashed, just make sure you finish 8th, lol

aceracer
oww

im very much looking forward to this

<33 FOX
Cool, finally exciting FOX racing on a public server again. Thanks SR!
Was theere last night great server and racing there
Lol look at this guys somebuddy taped the epic crash of the t1 crash at aston and putted it on youtube it clearly shows how the epic crash started

Lol im stil laughing at it
Crash of the year!!

Its gav getting clipped on teh rear trying to safe it hits me i spin hit BLB and then FM benni hits me and then it goes al wrong
Awesome crash
Quote from jasonmatthews :Awesome crash

Sorry about the T1 crappyness today. I had never raced FOX no that track and with 25 cars behind me I just knew I couldn't drive a fast, race speed entry and exit on T1... I had to brake a little early and just messed it up both times.
Great analysis You should work for the Beeb!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG