The online racing simulator
A bug of BF1
(27 posts, started )
A bug of BF1
i notice that when the car brake...the light of the backward doesn't flash like the reality...

=.=
There's no brake light on a F1 car. The light flashes when the Pit Lane Speed Limiter is on.

In real life it's also use for dangerous situations, like a hazard light. I don't know all the rules about it but it's always on with the Speed Limiter.
#3 - Goop
only in rain or when the pit-limiter is engaged...

edit: one problem with the BF1 I'm having is cockpit-clipping when I look left/right. 1st person view, FOV is 91
Quote from Scawen :There's no brake light on a F1 car. The light flashes when the Pit Lane Speed Limiter is on.

In real life it's also use for dangerous situations, like a hazard light. I don't know all the rules about it but it's always on with the Speed Limiter.

=.= i c...

it's 1 o'clock midnight here..can't fall asleep anyway..
love the flashing limiter light its going to be bril to watch in a long race with cars going into pits
I have noticed one problem with BF1. In the pit lane with the speed limiter on turn off traction control and floor it, you will break the speed limit for a short moment. Looks like the car accellerates too fast for the limiter and has broken the limit before it has a chance to cut the throttle.
Quote from the_winch :I have noticed one problem with BF1. In the pit lane with the speed limiter on turn off traction control and floor it, you will break the speed limit for a short moment. Looks like the car accellerates too fast for the limiter and has broken the limit before it has a chance to cut the throttle.

why the flipping heck would you do that anyway, thats just silly

and if i remember correctly, the games speed limit, is calculated on the wheel rotations, without TC you spin the wheels faster than the speed limit allows, giving you the penalty
#8 - Goop
Quote from So_VipeR_oS :why the flipping heck would you do that anyway, thats just silly

and if i remember correctly, the games speed limit, is calculated on the wheel rotations, without TC you spin the wheels faster than the speed limit allows, giving you the penalty

Nah, I really don't think so. I've fried many a tyre in pits without a single penalty.
scawen, i have noticed that the TC system cuts in too early from a standing start, in real life the traction control doesnt cut in until a speed of 60kph is reached, but it cuts in at about 16mph. im not complaining just thought id let u know.
Quote from So_VipeR_oS :why the flipping heck would you do that anyway, thats just silly

no, unless it's changed now (which would be cool hehe) it's not done through the drivetrain in LFS...

If they've changed that then someone correct me.
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :scawen, i have noticed that the TC system cuts in too early from a standing start, in real life the traction control doesnt cut in until a speed of 60kph is reached, but it cuts in at about 16mph. im not complaining just thought id let u know.

TC minimum speed in settings?
Quote from afastest :TC minimum speed in settings?

Indeed, it is adjustable from 5m/s to 20m/s - or from 18km/h to 72km/h.
Quote from Batterypark :Indeed, it is adjustable from 5m/s to 20m/s - or from 18km/h to 72km/h.

I hinted to look for TC in settings
but in real life its mandatory
Whats mandatory? TC? It isn't I think you'll find
nope, its mandatory that the minimum speed for TC starting is 60kph
Quote from the_winch :I have noticed one problem with BF1. In the pit lane with the speed limiter on turn off traction control and floor it, you will break the speed limit for a short moment. Looks like the car accellerates too fast for the limiter and has broken the limit before it has a chance to cut the throttle.

Same with the FO8 in the old patch .
The only problem I see with the BF1, is that if you crash into another bf1, even at low speed the car from behind just goes below the front car like a snow plough.

Sorry if it's been mentioned before, can't keep up with so many threads and posts.
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :nope, its mandatory that the minimum speed for TC starting is 60kph

I'm sure there are only limits on traction control during the start of a race due to the way the launch control 'ban' is enforced. There are no limitations in any other situation.
Traction control kicks in from the off in the BF1 and if you listen to an F1 car starting it's the same IRL.
traction control from the start was banned under the new rules that came in in 05 i think
TC is allowed full time nowadays. At the start, the drivers only press a button (launch control) the computer in the car makes sure they get to the first turn. Only thing they have to do is steer.
well, on the ferrari (looking at my big poster i have of it) it just says TC, on the bottom left and its a dial, it has 0 thats about 11 o'clock on it, and counterclockwise goes to -5 and clockwise it goes to +5
TC exsists in actual F1, dont know but i think you are a bit confused...
Quote from Belila :TC is allowed full time nowadays. At the start, the drivers only press a button (launch control) the computer in the car makes sure they get to the first turn. Only thing they have to do is steer.

Launch control is banned, the drivers must control the clutch. Traction Control is not allowed to kick in from a standing start until x m/s (where x is a value in the rules that I can't remember).

Launch Control does not exist in F1 anymore (except in Renaults )

A bug of BF1
(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG