The online racing simulator
3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
Skin by Manu

Phwoooor.

I need to learn how to do these, using hdri for lighting is easy, but i have no idea how to use it as a scene, and how to get the shadows on the floor.

Maybe another tutorial is in order grudd? *hint* *hint*
Grudd, I love the wheels.
Is there higher res versions somewhere?
Quote from BWX232 :Is there higher res versions somewhere?

maybe... when the fight between michelin & bridgestone will be fixed
Still perfect Grudd !
You're really good in 3dsmax !

Master !
Well, I know this leaves a LOT to be desired, but it is my first ever render. Thanks for the tips posted so far. This has a lot of work left to do, but I was so happy to get anything even close that I had to post it
Attached images
FirstC6.jpg
is there a howto render these images?
Quote from Grudd :maybe... when the fight between michelin & bridgestone will be fixed

I'll be checking back.. the 800 x 600 is cool, but doesn't make a great wallpaper..
Quote from BWX232 :I'll be checking back.. the 800 x 600 is cool, but doesn't make a great wallpaper..

already done in 1280*1024 (see my original post, i changed the 800*600 pic into a 1280*1024 one)
The skin for my cars in the Open Wheel Racing League.
Attached images
small_GAS_HS_OWRL.jpg
Quote from Grudd :already done in 1280*1024 (see my original post, i changed the 800*600 pic into a 1280*1024 one)

Oh cool thx.

I was talking about this one-- but the last one is cool too..

Nice....

wow... lovely renders.. where can i get the program to render the pics myself??
A couple of days ago I got a request form a driver to make a skin. Why, I don't know, beacuse I have only made one skin before, and that was hardly a skin at all .

Anyway; I was asked if I could recreate a 1988 BTCC Sierra Cosworth -picture here - and I thought it could be a nice opportunity to use Photoshop a bit, so I gave it a try.

Also, I just got hold of 3Ds MAX 7, so I gave it a little render:

I'm not sure if I'm 100% satisfied, but.. it's my first real skin.
Quote from kakarlsen :I'm not shure if I'm 100% satisfied, but.. it's my first real skin.

I think putting the white rectangle with the race number on the doors would really finish it off. Make 'em somewhat bigger than in the photograph though.
Yes, I already have it on my to do...err; mabye I should list.

Thanks anyway.
HI, here a little PMT Stuff

Quote from kakarlsen :I'm not sure if I'm 100% satisfied, but.. it's my first real skin.

That's very nice!
-
(MikeXXL) DELETED by MikeXXL
Quote from dravgunov :my first experiment FO8

"you do not have permission to download this file..."
I got that error at first, and I just clicked the link again. Very nice work, my new background.

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG