The online racing simulator
Haruna decides to turn on cartoon physics when he sees the girl decapitated. The girl with wings on the bike manages to get her head back and it pops into place with no effort. She then puts duct tape around her neck and Haruna turns cartoon physics off.

In a fit of rage, Haruna fires off an OSL shot... from his bike. And it cripples Jon606's car, but he (by accident) catches a bit of FF's back bumper...
Now that I have a convertible, I can now put on cruise control. I stand on the seat, and shoot the Isetta with my sniper. And I hit Jon with a headshot. Now with the blood all over your face, you can't see where you are going.
I draw a bead on FF's head and squeeze the trigger....I also start casting more snowstorms, hoping I don't freeze to death....
Haruna manages to maintain control through the snow storm, and decides it would be a nice time to put the rail gun to use. He charges it up and lets the railgun round fly, burning up the snow in front of him and allowing him to kick in the shield boosters.
The freak weather causes Shaz yet another annoyance, as his windscreen freezes over and he is forced to look out the side window, the 320mph wind chill causing his eyelids to freeze wide open as well as causing traumatising damage to his hair style! His hands freeze to the wheel and his tounge gets frozen to the spoon he was eating his pot noodle with! Luckily the flamethrower just about prevents frostbite, Shaz begins to wish he had mounted the flamethrower on the front. The complete abscense of traction for the 1600hp going through the rear wheels is the least of his worries!

Fortunately, because the snowstorm has brought more than 1mm of snow, the police are having the day off!

Shaz has enough of this and attempts revenge on DK, unleashing his secret weapon, a box of well trained arctic Locusts!
The clipping of the ricemachine causes the shot to hit me, but also causes the Isetta to roll over 367867767785648588 times before its roll momentum throws it 20000000ft into the air. A plane is coming. Shit.
Ow... Not safe with the top-less car. I'll use S14's unused Bike's tyres as a cheap roof. Hoping they have been re-enforced for some good protection...
As the temperature winds down to -4 C, Haruna's bike begins to slip around on the road a bit. Suddenly, we see another group of Ouroburos missiles headed for the racers, and yet again Haruna is the first to be in their sights...
I simply turn a patch of grass into crops to fool the locusts....

And cast tornados and snowstorms....
My Ricemobile gets caught in the tornado, and is swung back onto the 'ring. NOOOOOO!!!!
Haruna and the girl with the winged backpack decide to cast DEATHSTRIKE on DK, and as a result, DK suddenly disappears. He is suddenly miles behind the rest of the pack.
I blink and floor it, vowing revenge!
Haruna fires off a railgun shot at one of the tornados DK summoned, and thus the shot is turned around and hits DK!

It slows DK down...
Being so far behind yet again, I decide to floor it now, with the addition of NOS, and it ain't too long before I'm on the Autobahn yet again, but still behind the pack...
Just about 45 minutes left in the race...

Luke.S is also required to make K.I.T.T. actually take damage, and not instantly repair itself. Failure to comply will result in being raped by rabid badgers with herpes.
Just as the ice begins to clear and Shaz's face begins to thaw, he is confronted with more Tornados, having to make wild motions to avoid them!

But up ahead he sees Haruna on his bike, flashing the floodlights repeatedly he closes in, the browning guns blazing. Shaz then realises he has enough points to unleash COD5 style rabid dogs on Haruna!

But Shaz can see DK and FF in his mirrors, time to arm the flamethrower yet again!
As the race comes down to the final minutes, we can clearly see the Circuit de la Sarthe off in the distance. The finish line appears to be right there...

He sees Shaz in the back view camera, and thus he asks the girl with wings on her backpack to get off. The canopy surrounding the two opens, and the girl flys off to bring a very special gift to DK. Meanwhile, Haruna lets the rear turret fire at Shaz, and it's successful in letting Haruna gain ground...
I squeak and hit the throttle the railgun shot actually speeding me up in a way....blazing down the road....I put my shields back up and set all guns to auto engage...

I cast Freeze on the flamethrower and hope it works as I blast by
having been stuck on the nordschliefe for 40 minutes I finally fly onto the autobahn and head into the final 40 minutes of the race, ramming DK's car into a crash barrier as I pass
Dk's freeze does infact work as he passes by, but this simply puts out the flamethrower causing it to instead dump oil in the path of FF.

I throw banana skins soaked in Nirtoglycerin under DK's wheels as he passes, just as he is crashed into by the RV, causing an explosion which jolts both of them considerably!
I bounce off the barrier and slam the RV into a traffic jam, before slipping it into max speed....about...oh...Mach 2.09. Yep. That's right. I'm doing supersonic speed down the autobahn. I attach a ramp to the front of my car to move people out of my way too.

I slide in a dorifto motion down the road, spewing smoke off the tires and I'm also firing wildly at the Merlin as well as casting a tornado directly at it
The Isetta misses the plane, but it's picking up too much velocity as it plummets to the Earth and IT'S BREAKING UP!!!!!!!1
The girl with the winged backpack returns to Haruna's bike, having laid down a special bottomless pit for DK to fall in. Haruna then closes back the canopy and proceeds to let the shield booster and afterburner rip, causing him to hit ??????????????????????? km/h.
I swerve around the pit avoiding a taxi which plummets in. The taxi was carrying Eric from a convention. I slam it up to Mach 2.11, determined to retake the lead...
the RV plows its way through the traffic jam, cars flying in all directions, one of which flies into Haruna's bike knocking him off

The Live For Speed Wacky Race - Race Thread
(573 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG