The online racing simulator
I slam on the brakes this time...

I activate the flame thrower, oil slick and mint sauce again, as well as riddling the Rover with gunfire. When he pullls alongside, I let him have it with the window-mounted minigun
Haruna reappears out of the desert and is in the lead. We suddenly notice he has plane wings that suddenly pop out from his backpack, and so he sends the bike into flight to take a massive shortcut. His joy might be short lived though...
I launch a dozen Sidewinders to try to counter that cheating b*stard!

And just for good effect, I whistle for the rule-enforcing cat thing
While stabbing his tyres, my picnic fork snaps and DK responds with guns, forcing me to wind up the window sharpish.
...and the missiles miss, but Haruna slips and sends the bike offroad AGAIN as the entire pack manages to overtake him.
I laugh and select the bike again, making sure the Sidewinders get the new target....

I also hold up a sign to 5haz

"Check your fuel tank" I then take out a cellphone and stab a button dramatically........................................
...which again missed Haruna, but thankfully ended up causing him to run upwards the back of an 18-wheeler, causing the bike to land...

...on it's front, returning the shields back to normal power.
I mutter and slip past the 18 wheeler...sideways. I then ram hard into the bike, trying to drain the shields
Haruna notices a massive traffic jam up ahead, and ala Burnout games, his shield power gets overloaded and he gets a massive boost, but not before DK hits a traffic car hard enough to send it flying right into Haruna's bike.

"TAKEDOWN!
Traffic Check*"

* Burnout Revenge references
and nothing happens!

I respond by taking pot shots at DK with my revolver.

While ploughing through several cars in the jam.
Haruna manages to recover from the hit and then assists Shaz in trying to take down the Stinger, he thinks about ordering up another OSL shot but the nearest GRLTD service area is some 150 km away, and in fear that he will be beaten to the window again, he decides not to.
I use the sudden boost I gained from that....to boost away from 5haz, but not before giving him a taste of laser fire, i.e. my ACME lazergun (tm) that I shot at his engine block....
having fashoined some wheels out of a 200 year old protected oak tree, I catch up to the pack in what little remains of the RV, and send salvo after salvo of machine gun fire at 5haz, totally ripping apart his car
Suddenly, the racers are clear of the traffic jam and suddenly find themselves at the Nurburgring Nordschleife.
which is completed by me in 3 minutes 27 seconds
I do a whole lap of the Nordschleife in 1 second, causing the Isetta to build up so much momentum it hits a slanted piece of debris of Mook's Winnebago which acts as a ramp and throws the Isetta out of the Nordschleife and onto the Autobahn at 9000.01mph
The SD1 now has a lot of holes in it, and Shaz no longer has any eyebrows after the laser gun attack, but the SD1 refuses to die!

I loosen off a few rounds at the RV for fun.

The SD1 has a few troubles with the Nordschliefe, carving great chunks out of the track at the bottom of steep hills due to the car's massive weight.
Haruna decides to skip the Nurburgring Nordschleife and heads straight for the Autobahn, where his bike fits perfectly.
I follow Yuni off the Nurburgring Nordschleife, and I prepare my secret weapon - My Intercooler can open up, and suck whatever gets in my way.... Oh wait, not such a secret anymore.
Which ends up not working on Haruna because he let Furiously-Fast past knowing something didn't look right in the back view camera.
Now that my Weapon ain't working, There is nothing I can do. I follow Yuni to the finish, doing nothing except crusing by his side. All I can do is hope he won't turn against me.
Haruna decides not to turn against Furiously-Fast, so he goes into blocking mode and decides to be on the lookout for the others, hoping FF and him will net a 1-2 finish.
Edit: 1 hour 4 min remaining!
I detach the front door off the Isetta and carve it into a boomerang with spikes, and throw it, decapitating that girl with wings on the bike and slicing the roof off of F-F's ricemachine before it comes back and slices the roof off of the Isetta as well
With an hour to go, Shaz decides to go on the offensive, catching FF and Haruna and loosening off a few rounds from the brownings and my revolver whilst leaning out the side window, at the same time flicking the floodlights on and off, this leaves Shaz with no hands on the wheel, causing him to weave erratically across the road, narowly missing a milk float!
I lap the 'schliefe in 8:47,then rocket onto the autobahn, blasting at everything in my way...and reporting 5haz to the local police for....a lot. But not before casting a snowstorm at him, Yuni and FF,all the while going past them, laughig quietly

The Live For Speed Wacky Race - Race Thread
(573 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG