hmn- hemet.sre and hmn.hmn
knw- nothing
language- text documents of different languages
layout- nothing
lesson- all the lessons in different languages and in text documents
misc- bans.ban host.ply and wave in a setup info document
move- steer_BF1.ban and Steer_BF1_F.ban
mpr- nothing
pic- (now this is the fishy part) a picture of the BF1, the racing suit and the gloves
raf- nothing
settings- settings for every car including the BF1
skins- BF1 car and helmet skins
skins_x- nothing
smx- nothing
spr- nothing
veh- VOB files for every car
wld- as.lgh as.lok and then ASTON_GHOST.wld but it has all the tracks like that

I think i need to copy these files to my proper data file and it may then work
If there's nothing in the top data folder except another data folder then yes, you will. Good luck.

If all else fails create another full version. All this copying back and forth could have got some files in the wrong places.
Thank you Devs :revs:
I'm not sure what you mean there gentlefoot.
Right when i extract it there's a data folder there obviously with all the stuff i just mentioned in. I extract it into my current data folder so it creates another data folder in the data folder. Should i copy everything from that second data folder into the appropriate folders in the first data folder
the teasing of daily updates, the not telling us wat was going on for a long time, for giving us riddles about the blackwood guru. I forgive u for it all, it has been worth the wait.
nothing more to say than thanks.
As someone said above, i dont think i will ever buy another racing game again.
Great patch ! TC is amazing you can almost feel it when the car is going lose and traction control save it! it rulezzz
I must admit, LFS feels quite realistic now. I was kind of suprised though - as much as I liked it, I went back to playing Oblivion in less than 10 minutes
Quote from nutty boy :I'm not sure what you mean there gentlefoot.
Right when i extract it there's a data folder there obviously with all the stuff i just mentioned in. I extract it into my current data folder so it creates another data folder in the data folder. Should i copy everything from that second data folder into the appropriate folders in the first data folder

You extract it into your LFS folder !!! NOT the data folder ! illepall

Try again
Hi! I don't know if someone has the same problem or if it's my installation, but commands /track=as6 and /track=as7 don't seem to work in the menu.
Wow thanks SCAVIER, new patch is awsome.
woot! cant wait to take the new car for a drive when i get home
amazing

just amazing

the bmw is INSANE, so low to the ground, goes like stink and the brakes OMFG they are impressive
THANK YOU DEVS

An incredible software has got even better !
Don't know if it has been mentioned, but it also seems that fuel consumption changed (at least on the FZR). I keep getting a cons. of 3.7/lap at Ky GP. It was at 6.6-6.8 before the patch.
AWESOME we now have arai '5' series helmets
Quote from letdown427 :
Quote from Martinolof :
what the hell?
After i installed the patch i got the same startup screen as you get when you install it from scratch... further i get to the screen to pic a car, there i automaticaly get the hatchback. and when i then press Next... the whole thing breaks down, and i get a messagebox that tells me that LFS.exe has a problem!
any one else got this problem?

The first bits were normal, up until the breaking down bit....

Same here
Ive tried to apply the path over a clean S2A setup but i get the same
Im downloading now a clean S2S setup but Im not optimistic
awsome work the bmw is just silly to drive with traction control off lol but loads of fun. Going to take a while to get use to the power but will be a blast trying . Anyway thanks devs great work and very very apricated excelent work from a very happy lfser
Amazing so far. LX6 feels easier with default sets than LX4 with "easy race" set (I guess Bob Smith has no job anymore (doing those easy race sets) ). Watching a replay is just so orgastic, cars don't slide anymore 50 metres instead the rear snaps back to road immediately.

And the BMW really sounds like F1. At least sounds closer to F1 than food mixer.
My LFS folder is data
:woohoo:
19 new cars... well, at least that's what it feels like. Hehe. Great work, thanks! :bowdown:
Just Brilliant
Quote from nutty boy :My LFS folder is data

If you cannot make it work, I suggest you to download the entire version. Just unzip it and play.
ARGAHGHA you guys are torturing me, I gotta leave work somehow BAH
Hey guys who've played it already...

How is the drafting on the oval? More realistic? How about slipstreaming through flat corners... still get the push then snap loose, or is it better?
Very good! Thanks

Live for Speed S2 Version S (NOW U)
(367 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG