The online racing simulator
Mouse
(15 posts, started )
Mouse
Hey,

I'll get that damn laptop soon when USPS find when I live but there's no mouse with it (obvious) so I plan to buy one. I would like a good-looking laser mouse with a wire. I would like to pay under 50$ if possible. Thanks!
#2 - Jakg
WITH a Wire? What's it used for? Will it ever be moved (i.e the laptop).

If gaming - The G7 (or G5 or MX518), if not then the Revolution or MX1000.

If going for portability, then imo the Microsoft Arc mouse is pretty awesome.
I hate spending 50$ on a mouse then 500$ on batteries.

Thanks I'll check those mouses.
#4 - CSU1
...I hate lazor mice, there's just no feel.

Ball in teh hole mice are best imo
Bought this MX518 like 4-5 years ago, and it's still working, not like a charm tho'. For year it sometimes just stops working for like 1second and then it will work again. When it stops working the windows uses the "disconnect" sound, but I have tested with other USB ports too. MX518 is also quite cheap, so go for it
#6 - Bean0
My Razer Diamondback is the best mouse I have used.

See what they offer in your price range.
Quote from Riders Motion :I hate spending 50$ on a mouse then 500$ on batteries.

Thanks I'll check those mouses.

Just recently I've noticed there are actually rechargeable ones!!!1

Nah really, just take one suggested above. They all work fine.

greetz

der butz
i have the g5 and just can say: Buy it! great mouse with extra weight stuff had no problems so far using it for 1 1/2 year now.
I just got the NZXT Avatar.... really pleased with it. I needed a new 5 button mouse that wasn't just for right handers and it's knockout!

Here's a review! Great alternative to the Razor products!
Quote from Riders Motion :Hey,

I'll get that damn laptop soon when USPS find when I live but there's no mouse with it (obvious) so I plan to buy one. I would like a good-looking laser mouse with a wire. I would like to pay under 50$ if possible. Thanks!

I recommend you to go to an electronics super market and test-feel them... Remember to be thorough, a mouse that feels good on first touch might lead to a cramped hand with extensive use...

I very much liked my MX510 for its superb hand support, I don't think there's been a better layout since (the G7 looks both appaling and unconfortable, same with the MS Sidewinder)... I've then switched to a Razer Copperhead, which got unconfortable after 2-3 hours of uninterrupted use and now got a Lachesis: not as good hand support as the Logitech, but very good button layout - I've never pressed any other than I wanted... The Lachesis could be over your price limit though, don't know what they're selling it for over there...

You could also take a look at the Habu or the IntelliMice, if the MX-layout fits you...

Quote from CSU1 :...I hate lazor mice, there's just no feel.

Ball in teh hole mice are best imo

I thought so too until I used my first optical mouse... I love having no resistance until that damn ball gets rolling - it makes it way more responsive too...
I haz Logitech MX1100r, the r stands for rechargeble

its very nice and has nice buttons for dpi settings and it has SUPER fast scrolling action

it was 56 euro
I've got an old made in China Microsoft mouse, and I'm planning to race on the LFS Pro Series, the Kyoto 500 and the GTAL with it.:bannana_p

Sorry for the spam, I suppose that nobody cares.:duck:
I just found this old mouse in a box I opened today. It's USB and optical but quite dirty. I wil try to open and clean it tonight, it might do the job.
Attached images
ff-001.jpg
the MX518 is a big mouse. it would look out of place on a laptop. but that said, it's a great mouse to use at home on a nonlaptop system.

Mouse
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG