The online racing simulator
PS3 games
(10 posts, started )
PS3 games
Hi guys,

I recently bought a full hd tv. My plan was to buy a blueray player in order to use the Full HD to its potential. Once i started pricing them, i decided that it was a much better idea to rather buy a ps3 which wasnt much more expensive.

So cut a long story short, someone who worked for my company (i never met them), has now landed a job with "who knows who" and sent an email saying they can get the ps3 (80Gb) with 2 games and 2 duel shock 3 controllers.

BUT - the 2 games are "Gears of War 2" and "Gran Turismo 5".

As far as i know, Gears of War 2 is exclusively an XBox 360 game and has not yet been released on ps3???

In addition, isnt GT5 prologue the current game, GT 5 has not yet been released???

Please can someone help... I dont wanna give my money away to a scam..

Thanks
could mean gt5 prologue and yes gow 2 is definatly xbox only
Hey Darryn, welcome back mate!

I wouldn't go for it, since GOW2 is not out on PS3 as of yet. GT5 is still in prolouge stage.

If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Email him and ask him to confirm what is coming with it.
Hey Darryn,

I have the 80Gb PS3.

I got mine with Unreal Tournament and GT5, maybe he is just mixing his games up. From what i have read Gears of war 2 is not available on PS3.

As it stands GT5 prologue is incomplete but still has reasonable content and a good mixture of cars and tracks. It is supposedly to be finished by the end of the year last time i read something on this.

What is he charging you by the way?
Holy shiz. Scammers from South Africa should take lessons.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Hey Darryn, welcome back mate!

I wouldn't go for it, since GOW2 is not out on PS3 as of yet. GT5 is still in prolouge stage.

If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Email him and ask him to confirm what is coming with it.

Jamie, whats up man... where you racing these days? miss those heavy XFG fights... Been so busy with work this year, LFS has had to take a temporary backseat... but im getting back on the bicycle again!
Gears of War 2 is currently 360 exclusive and is never likely to make it onto PS3 unless Epic really goes nuts. Windows it'll appear on later this year but never PS3.

Are you sure it wasn't God of War 2 he meant? Same acronym, different game.
And yes, GT5 full isn't out yet, but Prologue is alright.

It all depends on the price though - if it's a decent deal and you can get proof it all works before you stump up the cash, it doesn't really matter what games you get with it

But I would insist on seeing it running first - the last thing you want is to hand over a couple of hundred quid to get one suffering the yellow light of death.
#8 - G!NhO
Dont do it, just buy one in a store and your fine
Quote from Dizzydarryn :Jamie, whats up man... where you racing these days? miss those heavy XFG fights... Been so busy with work this year, LFS has had to take a temporary backseat... but im getting back on the bicycle again!

Uh, I'm racing on the TBO NDR server nowadays! Come on sometime dude.

Work sucks doesn't it. :sadbanana Hopefully you can find the time to race again.

PS3 games
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG