The online racing simulator
civic
I like to see the honda civic 1.6 vti turbo of 1992-1996
I would like to see some of the CORR tough truck/ more offroad racing variants. More Rally cars would be nice as well.
I need only 2 cars and 1 category ..

RB4 GTR
Nissan Silvia S15 Drift car.
DTM Category
Quote from G!NhO :I want ALFA MiTo GTA version just to annoy the people that dont like it

It won't annoy me, 'cos I'm one of the few people that like the looks. Too bad it'll break down every lap on Blackwood.
i think it would be nice to have 1 or 2 really light cars that are pretty powerful
like an exige or somthing along those lines
this with nawsCOOL MAN

on the serious side this please
Quote from Furiously-Fast :It won't annoy me, 'cos I'm one of the few people that like the looks. Too bad it'll break down every lap on Blackwood.

I love it! and i dont think it will break down that easily :nol2:
nissan silvia s13 ftw
Quote from G!NhO :I love it! and i dont think it will break down that easily :nol2:

'Course it will. It's an Alfa. Remember that top gear episode?
Quote from Furiously-Fast :'Course it will. It's an Alfa. Remember that top gear episode?

yes awesome!

I love the ALfa 75 V6
Toyota Celica
its little sport car

and the original one without tunning

its beauty
Keating TKR
Radical RS8
It would be nice with some 70-80´s racing cars, like Le Mans and formel cars.
I want to drive:

-Subaru Impreza
-Mitsubishi Evo IX
-Dodge Neon SRT4
-Ford Focus RS
More cars with limited setups like the VW for cupraces. I think it will lead to close low entry racingseries
Quote from marzman :More cars with limited setups like the VW for cupraces. I think it will lead to close low entry racingseries

you could do that with an insim i think
Real Cars, Trucks, Vans, Classics and some real tracks like nurburgring ring and silverstone.

dedicated cars like Touring, Drift, Drag, Rally. like a Silvia and RS2000

and for kicks throw in a Falcon XB GT
Quote from =C.R= Boomshanka :Real Cars, Trucks, Vans, Classics and some real tracks like nurburgring ring and silverstone.

dedicated cars like Touring, Drift, Drag, Rally. like a Silvia and RS2000

and for kicks throw in a Falcon XB GT

And you will pay licenses?

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG