The online racing simulator
thanks and congratiolations to the LFS team...
the patch isn't out yet, but if there is one developer team that i trust to make a proper job then its the LFS team. i am sure it will be released in the next couple of hours.

i have followed LFS from the beginning, and it has come a long way since, thanks to scawen, eric, victor and the many others involved. who would have believed that one day a real formula one car would be included? congrats to the team for that achievement!

some people are already moaning because they can't get the patch quickly ernough, but i am thankful for just getting the patch! i know that the devs haven't set the countdown for an already done patch and then sat back to watch the community go mad. on the contrary, scawen has been working extra shifts again throughout the last days to make the patch perfect.

we should all be thankful for that because LFS really gives you extraordinary value for a very fair price.

Quote from vladimir :the patch isn't out yet, but if there is one developer team that i trust to make a proper job then its the LFS team. i am sure it will be released in the next couple of hours.

i have followed LFS from the beginning, and it has come a long way since, thanks to scawen, eric, victor and the many others involved. who would have believed that one day a real formula one car would be included? congrats to the team for that achievement!

some people are already moaning because they can't get the patch quickly ernough, but i am thankful for just getting the patch! i know that the devs haven't set the countdown for an already done patch and then sat back to watch the community go mad. on the contrary, scawen has been working extra shifts again throughout the last days to make the patch perfect.

we should all be thankful for that because LFS really gives you extraordinary value for a very fair price.

#3 - DeeS
Thanks from me too !
amen
I'm sure things are mental for the devs at the mo.

Well said.
Heard
#7 - kel64
/agrees
Thanks devs, really looking forward to the new tire physics. Man, if they pulled this off I'm giving all my other sims a rest for a long ass time. F1 -check, GT - check, slow ass road cars - check. It's all here.
Quote from vladimir :who would have believed that one day a real formula one car would be included?

must be a really great feeling...
DEVS!
all the word in place 1 by 1

Congrats and thanks to SCAVIER !
Indeed, thanks Scavier! I'm pissing in my pants right now!
my english is poor ,so i just say:
thanks very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cout<<" Thank you";
thanks ot the devs.. and thanks to the community for whoreing the lfs site and killing it
you guys should give the F5 key a rest!

i'm going for a spin with my bike now. its 23°C for the first time this year, simply gorgeous weather!

...of course i'll take my mobile and use one of the two free sms.
#18 - Goop
Best thread I've seen on here in a long time

Thanks again Devs
I'm following LFS since v0.4 (even before, who can remember?).
Just here to agree with the congrats to the dev team. A F1, real F1 car is a big achievement.. can't wait for the new patch and the new tyre physics!

Big thanks SCAVIER!!!
They definally deserve a BIG THANK YOU, what a great step to LFS, and greately achieviment of the Devs.
Not only because of the F1 but all the other improvements that we are goin to get with this patch.
THANKS Scavier!!!
Probably the BeSt dRiViNg siM iN tHe worLd...well it's the onLy one I pLay..!! reSpecT to tHe dEvS for aLL tHe hArd woRk sO wE tHe shEEpLe onLy haVe seTUpS TO WOrrY abouT.!!
DP, computer goin crazy here.
Wie rührend.....oh..I'm in the english forum

Dont know the translation for "rührend" so....Nice first post
You said it mate

Thanks for all the great hours I've spent with LFS, devs. You've truly made my interest in motorsports a lot bigger.
#25 - XsX!
:woohoo:
well, congrats
lovely developement team, for sure

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG