The online racing simulator
Akinator, the Web Genius
(55 posts, started )
Akinator, the Web Genius
http://en.akinator.com/

This thing is freakishly good.. think up some character, real or fictional, and see if it can guess it
I rather like the graphical design of that website.....
#3 - 5haz
It didn't guess Bob Bobson from Weebl and Bob.
That's because it's Bob Robertson

It didn't guess John Winchester from Supernatural either. I win!
It didn't guess mine "Rorschach"... said Wolverine
wth, I got paris hilton? I thought more of Britney spears.. Paris hilton is not even a singer!
Quote from Takumi_lfs :wth, I got paris hilton? I thought more of Britney spears.. Paris hilton is not even a singer!

She is, or at least tried to be.
It got Hunter S Thompson
Yes! LOL

It guessed Batman and Tweety right
press any of these button rapidly, choose only one option. lol
Guessed right for me

Alltho I did not manage to get it to guess "snake" from Metal Gear serie, it guessed some singer or god knows what.
Spiderman - correct
Dracula - correct
Jeff Gordon - wrong (it guessed Mike Modano, center for Dallas Stars, NHL)
Sydney Crosby - correct
Quote from mrodgers :Spiderman - correct
Dracula - correct
Jeff Gordon - wrong (it guessed Mike Modano, center for Dallas Stars, NHL)
Sydney Crosby - correct

Hehe, it guessed Jeff Gordon for me, but I thought of Dale Earnhardt Jr., so I win.

It guessed Boris Becker right, but I just picked him over Michael Stich to make it easy.

So, in conclusion: As long as you think of the most obvious character in a certain field, it will probably guess somewhat correct. Which is good enough for the simple-minded who can't come up with anything not obvious anyways.

btw: On a third game it guessed some apparantly czech guy who I have never heard of. Which is not too far off considering that I forgot whom I actually thought of that time.
he guessed bin laden
He did not guess Natty Bumppo (First great american frontier hero). He instead guessed Marlboro Man.
holy shit, it guessed homestar runner.
it guessed Björk Oo But Robert Kubica was too much for him
Wow! It guessed Silvia Saint good.
Wow, it really guessed Homer Jay Simspon
#20 - T.J.
I thought of Steven Seagal and he did ****ing appear! Damn!
I thought of a tv here and car driver and i came up with the stig( but beated him 4 times)
It got Garfield and Estonian president right :P
#23 - Byku
I clicked "don't know" all the time and the result is... "The one nothing is known about", he guessed :P... and he also guessed Keanu Reeves and Arnol Shwarzenegger.
It didn't guess Scawen.
it guessed edward elric!

Akinator, the Web Genius
(55 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG