The online racing simulator
Stuff!!! (^.^)
(36 posts, closed, started )
Stuff!!! (^.^)
This is simply a thread for coments, news, and.. stuff...

simply post, don't take other topics off topic...
sooo... lets go!!

i ran a 10:30 mile today!!
getting better at drifting..
high school is fun ..
Today I had a vision. In my vision, you started a useless thread and I posted in it. Oh well...
well it helps us simply blurt out stuff... yup..
dont post if you dont like...
i don't think this thread will go far :/ anyway, i have the flu and im coughing like crazy.. and it hurts.
The female specimen i like just got a boyfriend.

Woe is me.
I got my girlfriend and this other girl that I like to agree to a threesome.

Thursday will be phun.
#7 - senn
i really cbf going back to work this week. It's no longer challenging, but with the number of people being laid off around the place, what can ya do. Still have to pay the mortgage somehow I hate feeling trapped
Well, after doing some intense research, I now want to go to a road called Gold Camp Road, a road that is considered haunted, and that most people here may have never heard of. So far, all I get is the same stories from random people, and the road is only 30 miles away from me! So, I'm gonna get a car, drive up there at 1:30 AM, stop in the middle of Tunnel 2, get out of car, wait, get freaked out (because you hear children's laughter and their footsteps, and their are chains in the background clinging and banging together to make a chain noise), drive out, climb up to Tunnel 3 (where the children died due to the tunnel collapsing), and then go home.
#9 - senn
Video or it didn't happen :P
Quote from chavm481 :
i ran a 10:30 mile today!!

Wait what? That is an achievement worth bragging about? I did 3 km (3,2 would be 2 miles) in 15 minutes before I started to do some serious training.

But then, those days are long gone, and judgeing by my state today, I guess that I'd be glad to keep running for a single kilometer...
I have run between 7.5-8.0km aprox on 30 minutes
#12 - Byku
I have run from pc to the kitchen(10 meters) in one hour.... i won't go there again, it's not worth to go away from pc .
Oh yeah it's worth it. Every hour you need to run for supplies, that means coke and chocolate. Without that you canot functionall sufficient on the computer
guess what! i have to go down strairs to get to the kitchen, omg, it's sooo scary to go away from pc
Today I worked all night and I'm dead. Replying to this thread is the last thing before I push the Off button. See ya laterz aligatorz.
swedish lessons are damn annoying. had 2hours of it today
Never trust your doctor! I've just bought 7 pills for 20 euros!!
I'm in school right now and I kind of need a poop but I hate the school toilets and they have no toilet paper so at the moment I am kind of being raped by my own shiz. Toilet at home is blocked at the moment aswell. Whatever should I do ?
-
(The Very End) DELETED by The Very End
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Never trust your doctor! I've just bought 7 pills for 20 euros!!

For your own mentall health's sake, please coninue buying and taking whatever the doctor gave you.

Edit : Gills, **** lol
Quote from Gills4life :I'm in school right now and I kind of need a poop but I hate the school toilets and they have no toilet paper so at the moment I am kind of being raped by my own shiz. Toilet at home is blocked at the moment aswell. Whatever should I do ?

aah yes, many a time I have been in the same situation at work.

First of all, under no circumstances should you attempt to fart, doing so could not only result in a nasty follow through but also a brown liquid trickling down the inside of your leg.

Secondly running is a bad idea. Plan your route home with minimal distance covered, the last thing you want is being caught short 15 yards from home, then having to leg it…….you will always come up short in these scenario’s.

Thirdly if the worst comes to the worst, and you need to unload a bomb, then homework is a great replacement for toilet paper, just think of a decent excuse why you haven’t handed it in.

Finally, the last thing you want to think about is the pleasure that no word can describe of finally sitting on the pan, and letting the bomb bay doors open. The sense of all the pressure finally releasing, what can only be described as a torrent of sludge and slim, is one of the greater feeling in life, especially after a curry.
word
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :

aah yes, many a time I have been in the same situation at work.

First of all, under no circumstances should you attempt to fart, doing so could not only result in a nasty follow through but also a brown liquid trickling down the inside of your leg.

Secondly running is a bad idea. Plan your route home with minimal distance covered, the last thing you want is being caught short 15 yards from home, then having to leg it…….you will always come up short in these scenario’s.

Thirdly if the worst comes to the worst, and you need to unload a bomb, then homework is a great replacement for toilet paper, just think of a decent excuse why you haven’t handed it in.

Finally, the last thing you want to think about is the pleasure that no word can describe of finally sitting on the pan, and letting the bomb bay doors open. The sense of all the pressure finally releasing, what can only be described as a torrent of sludge and slim, is one of the greater feeling in life, especially after a curry.

damn
Only if your shite is soft and sloppy.
I once had this massive sit-in after I had to hold it in for half a day, and it was hard as a rock. I was literally shitting bricks, and I tell you that it was a very painfull experience which in the aftermath required very gentle wiping with soft, 4-layer TP not to upset my bum more. Thankfully, concrete shit does not really leave any traces behind.
The sensation of relief did not set in until going for twosies didn't hurt anymore... about 3 days later
Are you guys seriously talking about the brown bear? Screw you, Gills
hmmm... so did this turn into the "I needed to take a crap this one time" thread and then people go in DEEP explanation of their special moment? Cause I'm confused and laughing at the same time.
This thread is closed

Stuff!!! (^.^)
(36 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG