The online racing simulator
#1 - XJ230
yep,we got TC...(no,this isnt another hype thread,lol...)
well,ive been looking inside the spanish translation od the dedi host and i found this...

3h_katcdisa Control de Tracción
3h_fodascol Color de los displays de los monoplazas :
3h_uncompsk Utiliza skins comprimidos :
3h_thisnotc Este coche no tiene control de tracción
3h_tyre_man Fabricante
3h_grgbrktc Frenos / CT
3h_engbrred Reducción de Freno Motor %.0f%%
3h_tcminspd Velocidad Mínima para el CT %.0f m/s
3h_tcmaxslp Deslizamiento permitido por el CT %.1f%%
3h_tc_title Control de Tracción

Control de Tracción=TC
Velocidad Mínima para el CT=Minimum speed for TC
Color de los displays de los monoplazas=open-wheelers Display color

those are the "relevant" things ive found
/me cries openly
#3 - ajp71
Server set display colour?
"looks for the off switch "
woot, time to wack the foot down with some TC!!! Though hope there is an option to have it turned off as well :o
#6 - XJ230
Quote from ajp71 :Server set display colour?

i dont think so,its just the translation file,its the same for the game and for the dedi host on some things (i think,dont blame me if im wrong :razz
Quote from tristancliffe :/me cries openly

why?
Remind me to get TWO sets of boxers to wear, when someone big comes out.
Quote from XCNuse :why?

good question
Hehe, we don't really 'need' an off switch if there's a adjustable minimal speed..

Just set it to 300km/h
Quote from XCNuse :why?

Do you now know me at all? Do you not recall my open hatred for TC/ABS etc? I'm gonna try it WITHOUT the TC first, and die like a real man trying!
.. you cant, its even against the FIA rules to run without TC i believe
Do you think it's possible to get TC on old cars too? at least FZ5 and GTR's could have it in real life, i think.
I asked this earlier today in other thread, only making Android XP laughing though
Quote from XCNuse :.. you cant, its even against the FIA rules to run without TC i believe

You can turn it off, drivers do all the time, at least on the formation lap. Remember Montoya at the last race?
It wouldn't be a BMW-Sauber F1.06 if it didn't have TC, and if it didn't have TC it would in fact be like driving with frozen rear-wheels. I don't know why anyone would whine about this. It's a realism factor, and I really do believe that the BF1 is the only one with traction control at the moment.
TC has been in Q as well its called throttle help
Lol Nuse - there is NO regulation saying you have to run TC. There's just no regulation saying you can't use it, that's all. Making up rules in your head won't make them fact
Quote from seinfeld :TC has been in Q as well its called throttle help

Throttle help has been there since the start really. It isn't very helpful though and can't be compared to full on TC.
Well if TC is in the game, hopefully you can change the effectiveness of it whilst driving.

And have an override button to turn it off completly, whilst you hold the button
Maybe there is a new S2 license agreement:

(snip)
Teh patcho does unclude a BMW-Sauber Formula. In order to be able to use the mentioned car in the program you must agree with these rules:
- disabling the traction conrtol is forbidden. Any attempts to remove the mentioned system will result in quick amputation of all four (or several) limbs.
- And passing more than 3 times per race is strickly forbidden. Penalty WILL be give to anyone attempting such maneuvers on track.

(/snip)

Hope it's a pain in the ass to set up right

EDIT: teh typos
dunno i thought i heard it somewhere

guess we will find out, who knows how hard/easy it may drive with/without it

3h_thisnotc This car does not have traction control

Quote from felplacerad :

oops,sorry,i forgot translating that ,thx for doing it
Well if you translate that stuff

3h_katcdisa Control of Traction 3h_fodascol Color of displays of the single-seaters:
3h_uncompsk Utiliza skins compressed:
3h_tyre_man Manufacturing
3h_grgbrktc Brakes/TC
3h_engbrred Reduction of Motor Brake %,0f%% Engine braking
3h_tcminspd Minimum Speed for the TC %.0f m/s
3h_tcmaxslp Sliding allowed by TC %,1f%%
3h_tc_title Control of Traction Control of Tracción=TC Minimum Speed for the TC=Minimum speed for TC Color of displays of monoplazas=open-wheelers Display color
#25 - jmkz
Quote from Hyperactive :
Teh patcho does unclude a BMW-Sauber Formula.

OMG they will unclude the new car ?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG