The online racing simulator
What time GMT?
(58 posts, started )
Quote from Billeh :sorry but unlike some people on here i cant sit at my computer 24/7 trawling threw post. I just asked a quistion and one answer would have been fine not endless "not another thread" bullshit why did u bother comeing into the thread in the first place.

/end of rant

Billeh, I'm with you, bud. When you check the forum and there are 10 new threads with 10 new pages of posts in each thread, and you only checked the forum 3 hours ago, it's a little difficult to find the information you want.

I think you all are just a little crazy over the patch. No need to F5 constantly or set up an auto refresh like I've seen posted. You all know when the patch will be out. Just wait until then, then wait an extra hour for all those who insist on bringing the site down the second it is posted.
You guys do realise that there's a thread for like each hour? "WHAT TIME GMT??" " WHAT TIME CET"?? Oh my god, please just stop asking stupid questions and wait, it won't make it go faster! Devs certainly won't post anything on the forums until the patch is released and don't expect people that don't know the information to give you an accurate answer! We don't know!! That's all, so take just wait and see.
How about we all be patient, its a few hours aye. go do somthing else, or play on LFS. Yeh i cant wait like alot of people, but none of what we say will change the release time. so wait for it, time flys and all that

James
#54 - Naix
Hi All,

Well, isn't human being to be like that ??!! Like a child (a)waiting for his toy.
No ?
It's always the same thing when a patch or mods or release will be out soon.
So, that's the 'crazy' way the thing goes !!

Pueril ? Yeah I'm f***ing pueril, I just can't stop clicking madly my mouse on the refresh button :-D (even, my childrens are thinking that I must be totally INSANE :-D)

Another thing : It's a patch, so what ?? Yes, it's a patch : a long awaited patch :-). Don't care about the good/bad thing it will bring. The Devs guys just want to keep us in mind that the game is still in progress. That's it.

That's my point of view of course ;-)

Bye !!
ok looking through the forums and how many threads are about the patch is just stupid, but i can understand everyone's excitment about the patch and feel the need to realise the tension. Just understand a few things you guys are hyping this patch up as if its gonna be the best ever but what happens if its not as good as some of you expected ? I bet that there will be posts saying wtf i waited just for that. All i'm gonna do is download the patch and make my views then not hype it all up and then be let down as most patches seem to do for most games i have learnt the hard way so not going to say if its gonna be good before i have even tried it
i asked a simple quistion that would have taken 2 maybe 3 post after to find out and we still going on about "GOD NOT ANOTHER THREAD" lol i think the people who think its there place to point that out should maybe think befor they post and maybe we wont get so much rubbish in one thread ending up in 10 threads about the same thing.
Quote from Billeh :i asked a simple quistion that would have taken 2 maybe 3 post after to find out and we still going on about "GOD NOT ANOTHER THREAD" lol i think the people who think its there place to point that out should maybe think befor they post and maybe we wont get so much rubbish in one thread ending up in 10 threads about the same thing.

well,thats because WE DONT KNOW WHEN IT COMES OUT,just look at lfs.net,if you cant see any info there,you WONT find anything here...

^^^thats what people said on the first "when will it come out?" thread,just use search instead of creating ANOTHER thread

ps:sorry for my bad english
Quote from Billeh :i asked a simple quistion that would have taken 2 maybe 3 post after to find out and we still going on about "GOD NOT ANOTHER THREAD" lol i think the people who think its there place to point that out should maybe think befor they post and maybe we wont get so much rubbish in one thread ending up in 10 threads about the same thing.

Nothing personal but if almost everybody would think the same way you did or act then the LFS forum would be total nightmare.
I understand you that you lack free time but searching fuction can be sometimes usefull or searching yourself a bit few seconds.

What time GMT?
(58 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG