The online racing simulator
Samsung 2443NW
(41 posts, started )
Quote from Jakg :Out of interest, what sub £225 DVI 24" monitor would you panel freaks recommend? Would ideally want one with 16:10 1920*1200

all i can tell you is dont get a hp 2475w... all of the ones ive seen at work (quite a few) had problems that would leave me pissed off if i had paid the price myself
Im going for this monitor instead, thanks everybody
#28 - Jakg
I dont know, didnt found it at the place where im buyng. Im not used to order stuff from other country's tho.
#30 - Jakg
Sorry to keep spamming this thread up, but what about the Dell S2409W?
Does the new monitor has to be 24"? I currently have Samsung 226bw (22", 1680x1050) and BenQ E2200HD (21.5", 1920x1080), and I can only say good things about both of them.
24" is good for future. Ive been over 6 years on 17" crappy lcd. Thatswhy
Quote from Amplifier :Does the new monitor has to be 24"? I currently have Samsung 226bw (22", 1680x1050) and BenQ E2200HD (21.5", 1920x1080), and I can only say good things about both of them.

I also have the 226BW, and I love it.
I have the Syncmaster 2493 HM (different shade of black, I don't know?), which is similar to the one on the first post I think. I've been happy with it. The only thing I don't like are the touch buttons which are not illuminated and you can't really see nor feel them.
Quote from hazaky :I hope that viewing angle wont be a problem for me ... My face is 40-50cm from the screen at straight look

The viewing angle doesnt have to do with how far from the monitor you are. When you move from left or right of your monitor, the image becomes very dark.
Well, its not that bad. Most people (including me) are on straight center view. Im on old 17" right now and i have no complains about viewing angle. Left and right, not so bad at all. I dont know.
Quote from Riders Motion :The viewing angle doesnt have to do with how far from the monitor you are. When you move from left or right of your monitor, the image becomes very dark.

It does, try sitting 5cm away from your screen and see how the colour changes at the top and bottom. The angle is greater the closer you get to the screen. The larger the screen, the larger the angle to the top and bottom.
I wouldnt know, I'm in the same situation than Hazaki. Been on a 17'' CTR monitor for way to long!
Quote from Riders Motion :I wouldnt know, I'm in the same situation than Hazaki. Been on a 17'' CTR monitor for way to long!

Its Hazaky And ... i can add that i dont have any problems with it. No technical issues and no complains. 1280x1024 max resolution - not bad at all for games like there are right now Ooh, and im on LG brand. If anyone else wants to buy a monitor what will server him/her very well

Samsung 2443NW
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG