The online racing simulator
2009 Kyoto 250 : Practice Session 16 - Special Offer
This is the absolute last session. But incase you honestly couldn't make any or simply forgot, and procrastinated till the last minute, I'm offering a special deal for this one.

The session will start with qual with just hotlaps at 22:00 UTC (after our LFSCART test race and well clear of MoE) on Saturday the 28th. It will then be followed by a 58 + 2 lap race.

Now, if you need more than one session, you can post here requesting that you get this one counted for two. I will review you a smidge more carefully, and if you do well, you'll get the credit for two. But otherwise, it will just count as one.

d

Qual and Race Replays
thanks God I don't need more sessions!
only online laps!!

I might race this one! =)
Im going to do this one to try and redeem myself after last night.
Server is up and ready for this session - the last available.

d
sorry for leaving ,but two times i was hit and i start to be angry.

Btw no investigatin for #88 ?
Quote from BranislavS :

+1 for that, same for 19.. they did look quite untidy.
Good race though, looking forward to quali.
Quote from BranislavS :sorry for leaving ,but two times i was hit and i start to be angry.

What for?
thx for this one, guys!!!

really cheerd me up today!!! weee
Quote from Raven88 :What for?

I'm not sure if you didn't heve your day or not ,but you were quiet danger on track (from my point of view).
Quote from BranislavS :I'm not sure if you didn't heve your day or not ,but you were quiet danger on track (from my point of view).

Not me only time I can think of was when i was 2 laps down at the restart when i got loose with a car on the inside and outside of me. Other then that I pretty much rode around in the back.
Quote from Raven88 :Not me only time I can think of was when i was 2 laps down at the restart when i got loose with a car on the inside and outside of me. Other then that I pretty much rode around in the back.

forget it ,good luck in quali
damn, couldn't make it yesterday so i am not in the race i guess... when will be the sessions for the 500 start? BTW. this whole thing in its professionality and clear structured organisiation has a greater potential then to run only 2 races ... i am not saying league but... yeah ... league *g*
We're kinda busy as it is organising all kinds of crap

There have been a few bonus races with the kyoto 500 rules.
i just wnat to say, i have some suggestions for reviewing some issuies with my car (81) as i was shoved off the track like 2 times without any caution was given out. but as you guys are busy and i am not qualified anyway there is no need for that and you will have your reasons for the decisions made on that particular session.

good luck for the quali and the race!

2009 Kyoto 250 : Practice Session 16 - Special Offer
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG