The online racing simulator
Quote from Chrisuu01 :My old helmet got delteted with my pc crash so I made new one and here is the result

Nice
hey;]
hey i was wondering if any of you guys can make a mohawk helmet skin for me? i know im a demo racer ima get s2 or s1 soon:bananadea
Maverick and Goose inspired helmets... Just got tired of making the masks, so anyone with better skillz can dedit away all they want. Just give me credit for the main lines.
Attached images
HEL_Goose.jpg
HEL_Maverick.jpg
Thank you
first try of a difficult helmet. :-/

Skinfile
niiice one ...

really great stuff you made in the last few days
skin i made yesterday for our team, first helmet skin ive done
Quote from BastianB :niiice one ...

really great stuff you made in the last few days

i thank you a lot mate.
Two of David Coulthard's helmets, his last RBR helmet and the one from his McLaren era.
Attached images
dc_rbr.jpg
HEL_dcoulthard.jpg
dc_mcl.jpg
HEL_dc_mclaren.jpg
WOW! Tonix! Man, that is so good!
Fantastic Tonix
Thanks . More to come .
really nice, btw, in the last skin. i dont know really much about this driver, is he finnish? since the helmet is white/blue and theres finlandia vodka sponsor?
Quote from batteryy :really nice, btw, in the last skin. i dont know really much about this driver, is he finnish? since the helmet is white/blue and theres finlandia vodka sponsor?

Hes Scottish, drove Mclaren with Mika Häkkinen few years before and after year 2000. one of my favorite team drivers combination, Schumi and Barichello on Ferrari and Mika and David on Mclaren.
Great one Tonix^^
Quote from Dj Dynamite ::arge: :arge: :arge: it took me 5 mins to make these ones

Hence they dont line up in game, you don't really know what you're doing, check out some tutorials
Post was from 2006 his last post was in 2006 too, so think its falling on inactive ears.
wer do u put the gloves and the suit
Quote from avtosh123 :wer do u put the gloves and the suit

in your body?

haha just kidding...

LFS has a folder named PIC inside DATA. there, you will find the gloves, suits, everything!
Please
Can someone upload this helmet skin I made? Its just something quick I made because I wanted a helmet with a falken logo on it. THANKS!!!:huepfenic
(I have tested it and it dose show up on the game.)
Attached images
HEL_teamfalken.JPG

Helmet Skins
(1323 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG