The online racing simulator
Waiting for Scirocco Comic Strip
(171 posts, closed, started )
Great translation

He did the calculations!
Lol i can even se the devs laughing at this one at least i hope
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Lol i can even se the devs laughing at this one at least i hope

i hope too, i think its another thing for them to see funny things instead of all day flaming

EDIT: collected the best in the first post
Quote from Mille Sabords :psst.
Don't forget to slightly alter your location, that might give you out

Done.

On-topic: The picture in the OP is very funny, yes but some of the comments in this thread aren't.
Dear goodness me, it's German humour. Those photoshops are excellent Well done
Blackwood-Desert ...

Pic by Stutenkerl made in 3 minutes ...

<-- 2nd post since 2006
Great picture!

Didn't scawen wwaaaay back in time tell that he wanted to simulate other kind of cars, aswell as buggys etc etc? Then that track could be interesting roaming around in a buggy

When that is said, pretty much fun stuff in this topic, and sadly, pretty much not fun in this topic at same time.
#88 - Etem
I like the GIF video
-
(Dj-Aeri) DELETED by Dj-Aeri
#89 - th84
These are pretty funny, Im pretty sure that they have been posted before.

My favorite...
Quote from th84 :These are pretty funny, Im pretty sure that they have been posted before.

My favorite...

Some of the (de)motivationals are funny as hell, but others really are downright offensive. 7/10 to you.

On the other hand, 10/10 to this thread. It's funny on one hand, but on the other, it kinda makes me sad.
#91 - th84
I didnt make any of those pics. You may know this, I just wanna be sure I dont get credit for work I didnt do.
Very funny pics.

Really a motivation for the devs to release the car I drove in August last year @ the GC. Quite had the feeling it was presented me as nearly finished so, what are they waiting for?
Quote from Anathema :Really a motivation for the devs to release the car I drove in August last year @ the GC.

ROFL.

If I were the devs I would wait even longer now with it.
Quote from th84 :These are pretty funny, Im pretty sure that they have been posted before.

My favorite...

LOL those are great.

The worms are starting to turn....
Quote from zeugnimod :ROFL.

If I were the devs I would wait even longer now with it.

Yes, cause who wants another FWD? I still prefer trackside bugfixing, and proper race cars. Oh did i mention new cockpits already?

Oh i fergot, i have them in GTR:Evo thanks Eric
Quote from St4Lk3R :On the other hand, 10/10 to this thread. It's funny on one hand, but on the other, it kinda makes me sad.

Couldn't say it better. I laughed my ass of reading this, on the other hand there's a quite feeling of sadness. Anyway, whatever the future might bring with LFS - This is one of the best threads in a long time :smileyrai
Quote from Amynue :I made a GIF :icon23:
You can add it to the first post if you like it, as it don't deserve for its own thread.

Can't stop laughting at this one
This thread is closed

Waiting for Scirocco Comic Strip
(171 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG