The online racing simulator
Really obvious stuff....
(180 posts, started )
Quote from riders motion :i just realised it's been 2 months since they announced the vws and it's still not out.

I second that
It took me a few seconds to realize I was a complete idiot when I looked at this picture.
Attached images
173958_psi_liloquy_1.jpg
Quote from (SaM) :It took me a few seconds to realize I was a complete idiot when I looked at this picture.

same here. stupid pic...
I was born in the town of Stamford. I thought it was Stanford until I was 23 or so...

Also, I used photoshop everyday for 5 years before I realized I could check "auto-select" and just click on the layer I wanted to work on.
Annoyed with people being different levels in Ventrilo ?
Apply a 'Volume' special effect to them and adjust to suit you

Alt+PrintScrn screenshots the active window only.
I never realised Matt Lucas was gay, apparently, this is something that is obvious
Quote from Bean0 :Alt+PrintScrn screenshots the active window only.

I never knew that until I read your post.
Plenty of shortcuts in different programs could be listed in this thread... Note to self: always check options/preferences -> shortcuts.
Not me exactly, but I know someone who recently discovered that pickles actually come from cucumbers. Took her 23 years to find that out.
Quote from Bean0 :Alt+PrintScrn screenshots the active window only.

It works! :bigeyes2:
I didn't know until now
It would have been a lot more useful if I knew that earlier (i.e.: in Windows XP) actually
Windows 7 has the Snipping Tool already, and I don't think I'm going to remember this Alt+PrintScrn shortcut exists

MS Paint related:
- Ctrl+Click on paint uses 3rd color layer (I think many people know really)
- Click Zoom then click on the last pixel line under "8x" and you'll get 10x zoom.

Quote from (SaM) :It took me a few seconds to realize I was a complete idiot when I looked at this picture.

LOL! It took me a while to realize too.
"The mankind went to the Moon for the first time. Oh, wait, is that the moon in the sky?"
CTRL + Mousewheel changes the size of browser text (possibly images as well, dependson browser).

Now go and interfere with your colleagues PCs
SHIFT + mousewheel can be used for "Back" and "Forward" in Firefox, possibly other browsers.
I did find that out myself, my knee touchedctrl and i scrolled, took me 4 days to find out how to get it back...
Another nice browser feature, Press F11 in IE or Firefox to toggle full screen mode. Quite useful on small screens (like those netbooks).
Quote from kingfag :Another nice browser feature, Press F11 in IE or Firefox to toggle full screen mode. Quite useful on small screens (like those netbooks).

That's obvious.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :
  1. Never saw the arrow in the Fedex sign until a couple of months ago

I can no longer look at a FedEx truck without staring at the arrow

I've mixed up plenty of old proverbs and sayings, too many to mention really...
Quote from theirishnoob :just realized that the word phoenix is spelt wrong, despite what the dictionary tells you...

Scroobius Pip?
Quote from Bean0 :CTRL + Mousewheel changes the size of browser text (possibly images as well, dependson browser).

Now go and interfere with your colleagues PCs

I already knew
It's much more annoying to alt + f4 it though (it's REALLY annoying, and usually the person who is using the computer always waits to see what you are going to press on the keyboard instead of blocking your intent to close his window )
if ur using opera or maybe other browsers if u hold right click and the left click u go forward a page and if u hold left click and the right click u go back.

never knew that untill i was bored this morning and i started to fiddle with my mouse.
#46 - 5haz
Found out lately that holding SHIFT down and typing gives you capitals, now I know why Caps Lock is called Caps Lock.
Quote from 5haz :Found out lately that holding SHIFT down and typing gives you capitals, now I know why Caps Lock is called Caps Lock.

So you mean that since you started using a PC you used Caps Lock to capitalise words?
Quote from 5haz :Found out lately that holding SHIFT down and typing gives you capitals, now I know why Caps Lock is called Caps Lock.

I declare a state of official epic fail.
Quote from UncleBenny :SHIFT + mousewheel can be used for "Back" and "Forward" in Firefox, possibly other browsers.

I open threads in new tabs when I read forums. You can either click with the scroll wheel or ctrl-left click to do so. My scrollwheel button was messed up, so I would be scrolling and ctrl-clicking threads open and I would work to fast and the dang text would get huge because I would accidentally scroll while the ctrl key was still pushed. It was quite annoying.
Quote from dougie-lampkin :So you mean that since you started using a PC you used Caps Lock to capitalise words?

I know that Shift makes capitalises words since I have a computer, but I never use Shift, I prefer Caps Lock actually I think it's easier and faster for me.

Really obvious stuff....
(180 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG