The online racing simulator
Test Movie from IGTC not Finshed
(7 posts, started )
#2 - kaynd
Image quality is really good.

Frame rate seems to be unstable having some rhythmic small freezes. This indicates that your hard drive is not capable of recording in such a high data rate. Try to reduce a bit the recording resolution and maybe the frame rate; even if this means that you have to record at half speed in order to get good solid 30fps in normal speed. On the other hand if you try to record with more than 30fps, you should consider sticking with that limit if this guarantees you stable fps.
Also making up some more free disc space and defragging it may help.

Camerawork needs practicing for smoother movements but this isn’t going to happen overnight. So be patient.

Also you may have picked a really demanding audio track for your video.
The action-camera-editing pace is not really matching the audio rhythm.
i had it set up to one but then youtube did that copyright thing so i had to change it well i made it using 5fps then speeding it up i think it youtube becuz i run it on facebook and it smooth and no freezes ty for the comment thought
#4 - kaynd
You already recorded that in 5fps!
The freezes I am mentioning are so tiny that they may not be noticeable by many people. It’s more like an uneven fluidity than just freezes. But after recording it in 5fps I can understand that you have already tried hard for this outcome.

Anyway recording in such low speed also makes the camerawork much harder.
Maybe you should consider sacrificing a bit in recording resolution.
Also try to experiment a bit with some recording in 16bits. Apart from the tire smoke, everything else doesn’t look that different in LFS.
Using the camera at that low speed, in a way that camerawork doesn’t sheem jerky when speeding up the video, is really hard. This may affect badly your final video.
Quote from kaynd :Anyway recording in such low speed also makes the camerawork much harder.

Well... I wouldn't say that personally. For me it's better to have low speed, so I can see every detail of that shoot, while I'm recording it... and with better replay playback, it's almost perfect now, as you can manage every shoot as you want and then just record it perfectly.
I LIKE IT! :thumbs

Congrats!!!
#7 - kaynd
Quote from Itar (CZ) :Well... I wouldn't say that personally. For me it's better to have low speed, so I can see every detail of that shoot, while I'm recording it... and with better replay playback, it's almost perfect now, as you can manage every shoot as you want and then just record it perfectly.

Whatever move you do with camera, gets x times faster at the final video depending on the multiplyer you are using...
I don't find it comfortable at all. Basic panning is ok but folowing cars with a low FOV becomes a real pain in that speed.

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG