The online racing simulator
Nintendo DS
(20 posts, started )
Nintendo DS
Got one of these a few days ago
Can anyone recommend me some good games?
Quote from Racer325 :Got one of these a few days ago, and i can get anygame i want since i got one of these card things.

CoD, Crysis, LFS etc etc.
If you've got "one of those card things" then there's nothing stopping you downloading a load of stuff to try it. Obviously you can only legally download games you already own, but of course you know that and wouldn't be posting on here requesting illegal ROMs.

CoD4 is pretty good on the DS, as is World at War.
Mario 64, New Super Mario Bros and Yoshi's Island DS are all good too.
There's a zillion puzzle games that are good, from Tetris and Solitaire to Sudoku and Brain Training.
I really like Warhammer 40k Squad Command and the Advance Wars games too.
And you can't beat Nanostray 2 for some seriously hard 2D shooter action (with online scoreboards).
Worms open warfare 1&2 and Front Mission.
Thanks for the replys, I'll be sure to check out some of them on youtube
Piracy FTW, aslong as its not LFS
I haven't got anything for my Ds yet untill i see something good, then i will maybe get it.

Made a typo in my first post.
For the win i think

back to topic, any good racing games, or good games that involve using the stylus alot

Thinking of buying mario and sonic at olympic games or, new super mario bros
There's Project Rub and it's sequel The Rub Rabbits that need the stylus, Warioware too iirc.

The only racing games I have on the DS are Ridge Racer and Mario Kart.
Ooh I'll check them out, what is mario kart like?
"Trauma Centre - Under the Knife!" is insanely good fun, and extraordinarily challenging near the end. Very underrated imo
Just looked it up, seems pretty cool
Mario 64 DS, Yoshi's Touch & Go

the New Super Mario Bros game is good, but a bit easy
Quote from Racer325 :Got one of these a few days ago

Uh, there's the Touchmaster which is like 50 games into one. There's quite a few fun ones, the DS is what I call a "shit console". Not because it's actually shit, but because that's what you tend to be doing whenever you end up playing it!

Mario stuff obviously, and the brain train is actually quite alot of fun!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Uh, there's the Touchmaster which is like 50 games into one. There's quite a few fun ones, the DS is what I call a "shit console". Not because it's actually shit, but because that's what you tend to be doing whenever you end up playing it!

Mario stuff obviously, and the brain train is actually quite alot of fun!

Have you actually done this?

There are some language roms for the DS too, so if you ever feel like learning a new language those can help upto a point.
Yeah, whenever I needed a poopie at my Dad's I'd run about frantically looking for his DS!
Lol

Might try that next time, reading takes too long.
I recomend the r4 cart, enjoy fr** games..
Did have the 1st gen DS and paid for games.
But 25-30 quid for a ds game is just too much in my eyes .. can get a pc game that lasts longer and is cheaper than that.

Now ive got the slim.. and am enjoying some of the japanese games out there

Elite beat agents is great fun.
The jap versions are much better tho.

Hotel Dusk: Room 215

... enix Wright: Ace Attorney

Professor Layton

Chrono Trigger Great port of a classic

Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia always loved Castlevania

Disgaea DS
Like FF tatics

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom H ... Great game
Try out Theme Park, you need the stylus for running the parks and building stuff. It's the classic version btw.

There's also Harvest Moon (few of them for DS) and Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon, which has some RPG elements (fighting monsters) to it.

Nintendo DS
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG