The online racing simulator
Airio doesn't support this function? Thought it does.
Quote from Drift King CZ :Airio doesn't support this function? Thought it does.

Oh yeah - we just need to edit the config
Had some really nice racing there today at Kyoto National, I like that track. But as always got too nervous and had to stop when I kinda lost my driving skills.

Sometimes I feel like I'm too hot headed for LFS.

Kinda weird but partially because CTRA closed I now got over the XRG/XFG combo and moved to the TBO class.
Quote from BigPeBe :Had some really nice racing there today at Kyoto National, I like that track.

Same here , but I can't wait Fern Bay mehehe...
J@tko, is the server powered by 500servers.com? I'm just asking, because I want to know if is possible to run Airio non-stoply on 500servers. If it's not 500servers, never mind.
Server says it'll be closed at 1700 UTC. I think that's now out of date.
Quote from Drift King CZ :J@tko, is the server powered by 500servers.com? I'm just asking, because I want to know if is possible to run Airio non-stoply on 500servers. If it's not 500servers, never mind.

Indeed it is - they now offer Airio as an on-server insim, pre-installed [I think - you just need to turn it on.]

And no, the server won't close at 1700 - it is out of date
AS7 :lovies3d:
Quote from zeugnimod :AS7 :lovies3d:

Lets go annoy those IMA/ERT people eh?

And I love the, erm, optimism of some racers tonight - going 4 wide into the esses was never really going to work
Done.
Quote from zeugnimod :AS7 :lovies3d:

Was rather a good track wasn't it! Chicane still gets me every time though!

I did a 2.19.xx after like 3 races, is that good?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Was rather a good track wasn't it! Chicane still gets me every time though!

I did a 2.19.xx after like 3 races, is that good?

No idea for XRT. My PB with RB4 is a high 2.18.
Quote from zeugnimod :No idea for XRT. My PB with RB4 is a high 2.18.

But RB4 is slow, so a 2.19 time with XRT is not really fast...
:sadbanana I was coming like 3-5th consistantly, I couldn't downshift properly cause I have a duff knee/both upper legs and I hardly know the track...

All the racing driver excuses!
The racing is nice. Sometimes.

But every now and then..
Attached images
public_tbo.jpg
can any admin get in there and change the track pls? thanks
Quote from Huru-aito :The racing is nice. Sometimes.

But every now and then..

Ahahahah. :biggrinfl:uglyhamme

I don't like FXO's since i started to drive XRT, some ppl think they have tank or... Messerschmitt.
Quote from Huru-aito :The racing is nice. Sometimes.

But every now and then..

That is great. DIVEBOMB!!!
Need an admin on server now, sum wreckin going on.
Quote from Jonesy_ :Need an admin on server now, sum wreckin going on.

Save the replay(s) and submit here...
doesn't change the fact that every race is about to be ruined by a wrecker until said wrecker leaves or admin comes in and bans him.
Quote from Jonesy_ :doesn't change the fact that every race is about to be ruined by a wrecker until said wrecker leaves or admin comes in and bans him.

!
In case Joe and Jack can't be online, more admins should be chosen. Just an idea.
You'd need an admin per racer to oversee everyone.
I've raced on this server a few time, its extremely fun racing. and people actually use their brakes!!.
Quote from VoiD :Save the replay(s) and submit here...

Quote from Jonesy_ :doesn't change the fact that every race is about to be ruined by a wrecker until said wrecker leaves or admin comes in and bans him.

If there's a blatent wrecker, and no [active] admin on server, please save the replay and vote ban the offender. We can always just /999 them afterwards

Quote from Töki (HUN) :In case Joe and Jack can't be online, more admins should be chosen. Just an idea.

There is a facility within airio to pick people who have extended powers to ban and kick people. We may get to this eventually, but we will have to consider if and who we choose, otherwise we could bring the system into disrepute. We don't want non-NDR guys banhammering people who don't deserve it, ruining the reputation of our server.

But yes, we can think about that.

NDR Public Racing - OPEN NOW
(353 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG