The online racing simulator
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Well.. I'm in a rush to get some NAWZ and RIMZZ

sounds tasty !!!!!!!

but for now, id stick to the NAWZ energy drink that is sold here in america .... ^^ ( i dont have a car..... so i cant get the real NAWZ )
lol... just tape the bottles to the trunk...
Quote from chavm481 :lol... just tape the bottles to the trunk...

or to my bicicle ..... maybe ? XD

shall i also put some '27 rims on it ??? ( yeah, i have a road/race bike ... and they do come with '27 wheels .... =D )
The VW is great and all, but I'd like to hear the plans for S3. Even just some tidbits like a list of whats to come, that would really light things up in here. A proper teaser is needed for LFS:S3. Give us something!!! maybe, a screen shot of some kick ass new graphics / environment engine...
Quote from Monkay :The VW is great and all, but I'd like to hear the plans for S3. Even just some tidbits like a list of whats to come, that would really light things up in here. A proper teaser is needed for LFS:S3. Give us something!!! maybe, a screen shot of some kick ass new graphics / environment engine...

S2 isn't even finished yet
Quote from Velociround :S2 isn't even finished yet

Still, they got to have plans for the future... Every beta game has a "what we wish to accomplish" type of list, LFS is like: Make a realistic Racing Sim... Well, ya of course, but whats coming next? Like what would they want to LFS to look like? feel like? Sale on retail shops? Expand is a Cruize only endeavor where people can teach kids to drive. God knows anything releated to driving is possible with LFS crazy acurate(and still growing) physics engine.

All I'm saying is that a peek into the future would be quite intersting without getting caried away of course. I think it would just add a surge of new interest to LFS. Thats always a good thing, noobs or not.

btw, great visual affect you've been creating
Monkay.

I hate that freakin' bug on your screen. I first time I saw I started to reach for the screen the thump it off. Don't change it though. It is quite good.

-Jay
Quote from jbirdaspec :Monkay.

I hate that freakin' bug on your screen. I first time I saw I started to reach for the screen the thump it off. Don't change it though. It is quite good.

-Jay

To be honest I've almost done that to my own post once or twice.
Quote from Monkay :To be honest I've almost done that to my own post once or twice.

yesterday i slapped my screen because of your "bug"
Quote from Trekkerfahrer :yesterday i slapped my screen because of your "bug"

:doh:

DISCLAIMER:
I am not liable to what happens to your monitor due to my bug.
Quote from Monkay ::doh:

DISCLAIMER:
I am not liable to what happens to your monitor due to my bug.

but compliment, looks very realistic
I want 2008-2009 A1GP in LFS
Quote from Mrwei :I want 2008-2009 A1GP in LFS

well... the formula cars that are in there right now, are pretty close. how about a proper Rally car and track?
-
(Velociround) DELETED by Velociround : wow, double post
Quote from Monkay :well... the formula cars that are in there right now, are pretty close. how about a proper Rally car and track?

I'd really love to see some rally tracks and stages, I think it'd be amazing. Well I love LFS physics, so anything the devs put on it will be awesome IMO

BTW, I got tempted and I was just about to hit this bug now I like your avatar

Quote from Monkay :Still, they got to have plans for the future... Every beta game has a "what we wish to accomplish" type of list, LFS is like: Make a realistic Racing Sim... Well, ya of course, but whats coming next? Like what would they want to LFS to look like? feel like? Sale on retail shops? [...]

I think the devs don't say what are their objectives and things they'd like to put in the game because some people would complain if the things they said wasn't released, or was somehow delayed, take the Scirocco for example, Scawen said "we plan to release the new VW Scirocco in Live for Speed during the week ending Friday 19th December." Unfortunately there were many bugs and things that couldn't be predicted and the release had to be postponed, and look at what's happened on the forum, many people (not everyone, of course) got carried away, complaining that the car isn't released yet, many threads about it etc, even though everyone know this car will really be released. Imagine what would happen if Scawen said e.g. "We wish to make new Weather changes, rain and night races in Live for Speed someday", what if this never comes or if some people start to think it's taking too long and begin to complain?

I agree with you, but IMO, if "people" didn't complain every time the devs say something, we would have already got many development progress stats and "what we wish to accomplish" lists.

Quote from Monkay :btw, great visual affect you've been creating

Thanks

We got enough open cars allready... The only one I would want would be a indycar, but then again it would be impossible to drive one standard servers..

I am more of the tin-can supporter, not open wheelers.
Quote from The Very End :Oi! Don't dare using my real name :scared:

Tor Ole!

I think 3 and a half weeks scirocco is out
Oiiiii!!!!!!!!!!

People knowing my name will just cyber me!
morsom

btw until the scirocco arrives heres some real sciroccos I photographed
Attached images
DSC_1893.JPG
DSC_1891.JPG
DSC_1889.JPG
DSC_1888.JPG
DSC_1885.JPG
DSC_1896.JPG
DSC_1894.JPG
-
(Dj-Aeri) DELETED by Dj-Aeri
Quote from brataccas :....

Damn... it looks pretty on those real life photos(than those fancy magazine ones).
Quote from brataccas :morsom

btw until the scirocco arrives heres some real sciroccos I photographed

They are incredibily beautiful cars in RL aren't they? I've seen 3 and my favirote colour so far is the deep blue. Who the hell would buy a Golf GTI now?
Quote from Monkay :The VW is great and all, but I'd like to hear the plans for S3. Even just some tidbits like a list of whats to come, that would really light things up in here. A proper teaser is needed for LFS:S3. Give us something!!! maybe, a screen shot of some kick ass new graphics / environment engine...

I hope that they bring the graphics up to date with S3. The S2 graphics currently look a bit dated now.
Who cares about the graphics, tracks, tracks , tracks, did I say tracks tracks and tracks? On 4 years we have had one extra track layout, and thats it. Blackwood has been updated 3 times, witch of course is great, but after all these years we start to get tired of the tracks. Even if there is xxx number of combos you can do, a new track enviroment wouldn't hurt.

But well, they'll give us update as soon as there is one. Atm we are still on S2 alpha, then it must go beta, then final, then S3 ALPHA, witch, in this development speed is 3-4 years ago at least I think.
-
(gaben19) DELETED by franky500 : spam
Quote from S14 DRIFT :They are incredibily beautiful cars in RL aren't they? I've seen 3 and my favirote colour so far is the deep blue. Who the hell would buy a Golf GTI now?

Id buy Scirocco any day over the GTI.

Its quite possible the most pretty VW ever
This thread is closed

[MERGED] Scirocco enquiry threads
(2369 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG