Poll : Best cruise server

Closed since :
[TC] CityDriving
WS.C Cruising
[CLC] CityLifeCrew Cruise
[LTC] Live To Cruise
Lol vincent...
No doubt for voting for WINDSTYLE!
This is the best. Other servers have bossy admins unlike windstyle. And when you get banned in Windstyle, there is a good reason.
#54 - RS1T
Quote from Cherry :And when you get banned in Windstyle, there is a good reason.

And admins in other servers never ban for good reasons?
lol vincent, how are the admins selfish? just because we banned you for money cheating?

i DONT love you
Quote from 91mason91 :lol vincent, how are the admins selfish? Just because we banned you for money cheating?

I dont love you

rofl
Just by this thread you can tell why racers don't particually like the cruise servers, the level of intelligence here is pretty pathetic.
I agree with wataboo. And its [TC] All the way, the insim isnt silly like other servers.

Its all about the driving and the friendly community with the friendly admins.
[TC] for the win.

Best insim design, most realistic, not over complicated like other servers, great community, good and fair admins and get the job done.
TC CITY DRIVING
1.Great leaders
2.many good teams use the servers
3.friendly
4.fair

From the day i joined TC city driving servers i have never been able to leave
Nah, The money cheating was a kick from Trial.
Then I had another chance. Then I made it into WS.C.
But because I said:
I'm going for a drive at CTRA
Mr. Berni thought I was going to leave WS and go to the CTRA team.
But wtf?!? There is NO CTRA Team...

And why the fudge you guys all love me? I know I'm hot though
Quote from RS1T :And admins in other servers never ban for good reasons?

In my case: NO! I don't remember what cruise server it was, but I just got banned for touching someones bumper.
Quote from hazaky :I got banned there too ... for nothing, dont u try to start tellin me "It was your faultieh" or something. Im so pissed on this kinda attitude, freakin ... damn. Im pissed now, u ruined my day! :slap:

lamme duck!:something
Quote from Jedievensen :From the day i joined TC city driving servers i have never been able to leave

Try hitting ESC. There should come up a button at the bottom left. Click it and you can leave.
Can we keep personnal comments and arguements out of this - it's a brillaint example of how some arguements develope on servers and end up with kicks / bans etc and then comments of "unfair admins".

Live and let live (up to a point :shrug

I agree with someone's comment that such a vote is too soon after the yearend awards, but since it's here I voted for........well I let you work that one out!

Safe driving (where ever that maybe) and have fun.
Regards,
WS.Mikus
Voted for tc,i prefer the cop system on there,but there are some interesting and fun ways of being a cop on the other servers.Best of luck to all.

[TC]>Nathan<
They all suck.
ws.c - ofcouse!!!
Quote from zeugnimod :Try hitting ESC. There should come up a button at the bottom left. Click it and you can leave.

nope not hitting Escape that key is removed
I love TC
I think it´s incredibly lame that another topic has been made, when a poll just has been finished. Sad that some people can´t bear losing.
Tc ++++++++++++
tc is just the best i have been on all the others and i left em. Also if the others are so good then y is tc always full and the others have 3-4 ppl in em?

:fence3d:
TCtowCR
This is a poll for BEST public cruise, not MOST POPULAR. But I guess people don't understand that.
Surely the best would be the most popular? Why would people keep going to the worst ones?
Try [ExoC] Cruise 1

The server's current name is [720][EC] Cruise

We have modified insim. With health meter coming soon!
#75 - RS1T
Quote from master_lfs.5101 :Try [ExoC] Cruise 1

The server's current name is [720][EC] Cruise

We have modified insim. With health meter coming soon!

Hehe i saw that mogey :P trying to slip in an ad for your sever

Quote from LeonRL :I think it´s incredibly lame that another topic has been made, when a poll just has been finished. Sad that some people can´t bear losing.

So true. People should just accept that the winning server (TC) is the most popular, and no matter how many polls there are, that isn't going to change.

Quote from Kalev EST :They all suck.

Don't Like cruising? Why post here then?

Quote from Cherry :In my case: NO! I don't remember what cruise server it was, but I just got banned for touching someones bumper.

Maybe you shouldn't have touched his bumper? And i doubt it was just a touch...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG