The online racing simulator
MOMO Racing mobo?
(14 posts, started )
MOMO Racing mobo?
Okay, so the situation it the following. I have a broken MOMO, and I'm already fed up using mouse for over a year now. Possibly the motherboard is broken in it... Is it possible to buy a mobo into it? I googled a bit and haven't found anything. Also, if it's possible, how much would it cost? My main goal is buying a G25, but I don't have that much money yet.

Any ideas?
For the trouble it would be just getting the part, its probably not worth it.
Just wait untill you have the money for the G25.

If you find the part it will just cost you money that you could be saving for the G25.
I have one spare momo mobo.
That's a lot of mobomomo bomomobo.
#6 - G!NhO
Toki, just save up for G25 and forget about your mobomomo bomobo
A mobomomobobo bombobobo?
Okay, it was just a silly idea... I'll save up for a G25 then.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :A mobomomobobo bombobobo?

That is the old version. The newer one is called 'Momomobomo nomnombomo-mobo'

Quote from Töki (HUN) :Okay, it was just a silly idea... I'll save up for a G25 then.

Why? I have a spare one for you. Don't waste ur money on the G25, save for a frex or something, lol.
I thought it was Momobo-mo Mo-mobo... (not to be confused with Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo...)
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Okay, it was just a silly idea... I'll save up for a G25 then.

Yes

Quote from Bose321 :That is the old version. The newer one is called 'Momomobomo nomnombomo-mobo'

Why? I have a spare one for you. Don't waste ur money on the G25, save for a frex or something, lol.

No, G25 is the best affordable wheel (now) so its not a waste of money.

Quote from Deesiel :I thought it was Momobo-mo Mo-mobo... (not to be confused with Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo...)

eh LOL
Not sure where this thread went wrong, the OP has a broken wheel, Bose offered the part to repair it (assuming thats what the prob is).

The money for a new wheel could be saved.

I suspect its not the circuit board, in my experiance, the inner cores break inside the cables. its reasonable easy to replace or "hard wire" any cables that are damaged.

I would first confirm what the actual problem with the wheel is, could be as easy as replacing the PSU.

SD.
Quote from Bose321 :

just because you dont like it dooesnt mean everyone else has to
Nah, pedals were also crappy, and I NEED a clutch! G25 is what I need.

MOMO Racing mobo?
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG