The online racing simulator
Smart FourTwo
(67 posts, started )
Smart FourTwo
Decided to get back into modelling after ages doing other things.

I have vague intentions of putting this into GTA4 when its finished as it's a type of car that it's missing.

The wheels are temporary, just something I grabbed off turbosquid for free.
Attached images
render1.jpg
if you want to import into a game you must need to care with the polycount(lower is better) so don't make a few million polygonal vehicle, the max is wath the graphic engine of the game can use it!(i think gta handle max 100.000 or 200.000 don't know)

back to the modell:
it looks nice now, but it has maybe a bit too much polys!
It's high poly there because it's got three iterations of smoothing on for the render. Take it down to one and the poly count is much lower. And as I said, the wheels are temporary.
okey, then good luck for it!
This is the model with no smoothing:
Attached images
pic1.jpg
#6 - XmaX
Ermmm... why..?
Getting there...
Attached images
render2.jpg
#9 - XmaX
dont know ^^ Maybe you want a mustang in GTA IV too ^^

Max
lol Max, nice work, Crashgate
Bit more
Attached images
render3.jpg
Holy Fu'k, that looks awesome.
Why not making a car from lfs in gta?
It's fun to model, as the silver part is one continous peice of metal, making a roll-cage enclosing the entire passenger area.
Attached images
render4.jpg
Nice model man! I cant wait for the final render
Quote from Crashgate3 :I have vague intentions of putting this into GTA4

Do you know how to import cars into GTA? Just because I have an E30 (this), and it would be awesome to see it in GTA
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Do you know how to import cars into GTA? Just because I have an E30, and it would be awesome to see it in GTA

zmodeller is what you need for it
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
You can't do it for GTA 4 yet, although it should only be a week or so now. They've pretty much cracked the format of the models files and got ZModeller to import them (no exporting yet), so it shouldn't be long before someone knocks together a 3DMax plugin.
#20 - DeKo
its a 'fortwo", not four. me being a pedant, but still
hate that car, but you make it look realy awsome!
keep it up
Quote from DeKo :its a 'fortwo", not four. me being a pedant, but still

Just had a look at the Smart webside and you're right, it is 'ForTwo' but the two spellings are used pretty much interchangably in the media, even between fairly well respected motoring sites.

Either way, it's a play on words between '42' and 'a car for two people' and works however you spell four/for.
Quote from hazaky :That would be very damn nice

Suuuuuure, replace NRG-500 with UF1.

Btw. I already replaced infernus by XRR once, but it looked fugly.
How about FZR into Comet?

Smart FourTwo
(67 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG