The online racing simulator
What will they simulate next?
(28 posts, started )
For the love of mike, what the hell are they gonna simulate next on PC???

Here it is folks, The ULTIMATE Simulat-"OOOOO-AAAARRRRR"

http://www.download.com/John-D ... 3000-7551_4-10908050.html

And if like me, you can remember The Wurzels singing: "I got a brand new combine harvester" - then this is for you!
there is a german company (Astragon) that sells different how they call it "simulators", all of which are just the same old engine with some low quality models on and no gameplay. One of Germanys biggest gamer mags often reviews them just for fun and as a warning, cause this games mostly score around 12 points (out of hundred...) but parents still buy them for thier kids
http://www.landwirtschafts-simulator.de/
Forklift(!) Simulator
Crane Simulator
Driving Simulator
etc..
#4 - 5haz
Quote from S14 DRIFT :HAHAHAH, when it goes over the bridge, it disapears! D:

Now, over is not the right word...

But those are all minor bugs.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :
But those are all minor bugs.

No they're not, they're hideous, glaringly obvious, easily repeatable bugs that render the game unplayable. Bug Rigs is would be bad as just a project on a Computer Science course, but as a game that the publishers thought it would be ok to charge money for, it's absolutely criminal.
I love how the rear lights arnt actaully attached to the truck, they sort of float and if u look at the truck at the right angle u can see where they're suppose to go.
Ooooh, gotta try teh tractor sim

I "acquired" big rigs before, shockingly brilliant for a laugh. One of the levels doesn't even load, it crashes when you open it
Quote from Crashgate3 :No they're not, they're hideous, glaringly obvious, easily repeatable bugs that render the game unplayable. Bug Rigs is would be bad as just a project on a Computer Science course, but as a game that the publishers thought it would be ok to charge money for, it's absolutely criminal.

ah yes, Big Rigs, in the same league of badness as Jet Ion GP

I remember one fo the quotes from a magazine review of Jet Ion GP - "The collision detection is so bad it couldn't detect a collision between a 1 billion tonne asteroid and a large planet"
does tractor sim work with g25
OMG, do you guys really play these games?
When he goes about reversing at max speed, it's just so funny.
And there was us thinking LFS is realistic.
Meh wait till my "put your socks on in the morning" simulator gets past beta!
Rigs of Rods is also cool

i dont know if its a sim but its quite funny.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Meh wait till my "put your socks on in the morning" simulator gets past beta!

One day you'll be able to simulate washing the dishes, so the next time you do it for real, you know exactly what washing up liquid to use!
#21 - Byku
Quote from deggis :Is there a career mode? From shovels to...

Dude thats real? :jawdrop: How the hell it is called? Could You post a link to some info about it?

Edit.: Nvm, got it
Quote from G!NhO :Rigs of Rods is also cool

funny you should mention that since ror has physics that are pretty similar to big rigs (ie none) when youre on foot
RoR isnt that bad...

its just fun to play with all the trailers and stuff.
OP's tractor sim is actually pretty OK, as long as it's on double speed. It can even be turned into LAWN MOWER SIM Plus, you can buy a utility JD (the yokes they use for maintanance at golf courses and stuff), and head onto the soccer pitch and have a game of giant footy with a Top Gear-inspired huge football
Attached images
Untitled-3.jpg

(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG