The online racing simulator
Quote from Bose321 :Sure. I hope it's good enough.

that is superb, thanks man

and now i remove that skin from here that it wouldnt go in wrong hands
is it just my skin or is there something odd in the render lighting?
Quote from batteryy :is it just my skin or is there something odd in the render lighting?

I can't get the lighting really good. I should go back to my old studio I think.
Hi, could anyone render my skin ? Its ment to go as a wallpaper so i'd like, if its 1280x1024. Um, it would be nice if it had grey rims and michelin tires. Thanks.
Quote from Flamingm4r10 :Hi, could anyone render my skin ? Its ment to go as a wallpaper so i'd like, if its 1280x1024. Um, it would be nice if it had grey rims and michelin tires. Thanks.

Here's a try:

I don't think the quality is that bad considering the resolution is 1280x960. Sometimes sharp/crisp edges and hi-res aren't helping especially if the model is a low poly object...
However, the roof seems to be translucent.
Ok so i tried to render my own skin. I made it with Blender and the tutorial helped me make it. Ok here it is.
Quote from okijuhans :Lack of AA and I see a bit blur. Cmon. I use Vray etc and car model is sweet.

http://i197.photobucket.com/al ... ija/S_GT.png?t=1234775786

for example. Model is ok. So the problem is with renderer or render settings.

'The model is OK' because it is small in your render. You have 2 cars fitted in a 1024x512 which means approx 530x328 for 1 car.
What I meant was that is no need to go the extra resolutions for a low res model. It would not help the image, it would only show up all the pointy edges caused by the low res poly. For example on Bose's image there http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=78124&d=1234632402 (sorry Bose, I am not saying it is a bad render) But it just 'magnify' the low poly bits in detail.
Quote from samyip :'The model is OK' because it is small in your render. You have 2 cars fitted in a 1024x512 which means approx 530x328 for 1 car.
What I meant was that is no need to go the extra resolutions for a low res model. It would not help the image, it would only show up all the pointy edges caused by the low res poly. For example on Bose's image there http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=78124&d=1234632402 (sorry Bose, I am not saying it is a bad render) But it just 'magnify' the low poly bits in detail.

I see. No problem. I'm just a newbie :P
My personal skin needs a render. Can some one do it for me?

Thanks in advance.
-
(EliteAti) DELETED by EliteAti
I would like my helmet rendered Yes, i know, again

I went back to the black version, got bored of the white one.. too plain.. If possible, one from a nice angle and one from the left side (like my avatar) in 1280 x 800 please

Thanks a lot!
Attached images
HEL_Sponge09.jpg
Quote from Sponge :I would like my helmet rendered Yes, i know, again

I went back to the black version, got bored of the white one.. too plain.. If possible, one from a nice angle and one from the left side (like my avatar) in 1280 x 800 please

Thanks a lot!

Here's a quick one.
Attached images
HEL_Sponge09_render.jpg
hi ,
can anyone make me a render of this my team skin ?

thanks in advance
Attached images
FZR_SRLT.jpg
Quote from LaimisD1 :hi ,
can anyone make me a render of this my team skin ?

thanks in advance

Here you go.
Attached images
FZR_SRLT_render.jpg
hello ,
can any one render my xrt skin?
I know that it is not finished yet, but just wanted render of it on my screen. ( so if anybody can do it in 1680x1050 i would be thankful)

greets!
Attached images
XRT_creative+silvia.jpg
Can someone please render my helmet.
Attached images
HEL_MacCroneV2.jpg
-
(hugoluis) DELETED by hugoluis
Quote from beefyman666 :Here you go.

Really cool renders you do. Can you make one for my helmet, please? Thanks. It is attached.
Attached images
HEL_Hugo01_17.jpg
Quote from hugoluis :Really cool renders you do. Can you make one for my helmet, please? Thanks. It is attached.

Hm, is the forum doing weird or is it you? I got 2 e-mails. one at 1:53 and one at 1:56. with the same message... (subscribed to this thread)
Quote from Bose321 :Hm, is the forum doing weird or is it you? I got 2 e-mails. one at 1:53 and one at 1:56. with the same message... (subscribed to this thread)

It was me, sorry. I uploaded the skin in wrong resolution so I deleted it and posted again.
Quote from Bose321 :REALLY bad quality!

What is wrong BOSE321? If you have one that is nicer.. then go make one for him. I am just trying to share my render with "Flamingm4r10".

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG