The online racing simulator
People Are Horrible
(63 posts, started )
Quote from NightShift :Kill an animal and you're a murderer, kill hundreds and you're a hunter

Anyone who has ever hunted will tell you that the idea is to get a clean, quick kill so that the animal does not suffer (or run off and die where you can't find it, and eat it).

Punching a cat is a purely malicious act.
Quote from Bean0 :Anyone who has ever hunted will tell you that the idea is to get a clean, quick kill

Do you know how you hunt with live baits?

First you catch a lot of little cute birds with a net. Then you cut their bellies open to find out their sex. The females are then left to die a slow death, while males are used as baits while dieing a slow death.

If you decide to believe the hunter lobby or are a hunter yourself, well, you can think whatever makes you feel better
-
(Timdpr) DELETED by the_angry_angel
#28 - CSU1
Quote from Becky Rose :Human beings are only animals too. If a line is to be drawn, it should include treating other species with the same respect we treat our own. That even includes plants, in my book.

Fair enough, treat everything else as you would like to be treated - but what about the fruitcakes like the person below who up-arms and want to kill a human being for abusing an animal, yes it's very very wrong to inflict any kind of prolonged pain be it mental or physical upon any being; even in your case plants, I respect that.

Quote from DevilDare :oh my god...... i swear to god, if that f-tard was tanding right next to me, i would blend his head.... not joking..... i wish i didnt read what you posted..... I really hope someone gives that idiot a good beating, such one that he would be on life support machines for couple of months..... i have a cat myself, and reading stuff like that makes me pissed off..... ffs.....

CSU - only animals?? you to are an animal, idiot, would you like me to throw you against a wall couple of times?

The current evolved human being was built upon with minds like yours my friend, NOT

Bottom line - yes it's wrong to inflict prolonged pain, but clearly we wouldn't be standing here today if man took this attitude in the past with snares being the hunting weapon of choice for thousands of years , as with what David Attenborough talked about in his film that in nature there are obscene and graphic rituals that are carried out by many different species. For those of us here who are over puberty and understand just how messed up teenagers heads get we could maybe see that these outbursts could be related to the long line of killing man has done to animals for thousands of years.

Imo if you thing this guy should be physically harmed for what he did you are no better than him.
Quote from CSU1 :Fair enough, treat everything else as you would like to be treated - but what about the fruitcakes like the person below who up-arms and want to kill a human being for abusing an animal, yes it's very very wrong to inflict any kind of prolonged pain be it mental or physical upon any being; even in your case plants, I respect that.

The current evolved human being was built upon with minds like yours my friend, NOT

Bottom line - yes it's wrong to inflict prolonged pain, but clearly we wouldn't be standing here today if man took this attitude in the past with snares being the hunting weapon of choice for thousands of years , as with what David Attenborough talked about in his film that in nature there are obscene and graphic rituals that are carried out by many different species. For those of us here who are over puberty and understand just how messed up teenagers heads get we could maybe see that these outbursts could be related to the long line of killing man has done to animals for thousands of years.

Imo if you thing this guy should be physically harmed for what he did you are no better than him.

Prove to me that thousands of years ago, our ancesters were hunting CATS, not Tigers or Lions but Cats for food. IF you do i will agree with you, however i very doubt you will.... Cat is an animal which we keep and love, just like a dog. Do you have a dog? Would you like to see him getting beaten?

Animals like Pigs and Cows and other stuff we need to kill to survive, is a whole different story.
#30 - CSU1
Quote from DevilDare :Prove to me that thousands of years ago, our ancesters were hunting CATS, not Tigers or Lions but Cats for food. IF you do i will agree with you, however i very doubt you will.... Cat is an animal which we keep and love, just like a dog. Do you have a dog? Would you like to see him getting beaten?

Animals like Pigs and Cows and other stuff we need to kill to survive, is a whole different story.

The house cat wasn't around at that time, but judging from the wording in my post I thought I was pointing at the food chain, instinct and animals in general, not just cats.

Why would you ask me if I wanted to see my dog beaten up...ffs
i am not really an animal lover myself, still i feel sick if i watch stuff like that. i could not watch the video til the end.
still, i think some of you overreact. threatening that guy there - i mean, there are so many videos online of people that cannot defend themselves, still get somehow molested or beaten by other persons. yet i have not seen any comment as violent as against animal violators.
Quote from DevilDare :Prove to me that thousands of years ago, our ancesters were hunting CATS

LOL, thousands. In wartime (think WWII) people have been known to eat cats and worse.

Quote from DevilDare :Cows and other stuff we need to kill to survive, is a whole different story.

I guess you've never heard of India?

I'm not excusing the sick boy, but I really find amusing how people get all twitchy about ONE cat and then forget the whole topic of animal abuse entirely when it's off the news.

By talking of the sick guy you're making his attention whoring successful.
Quote from NightShift :LOL, thousands. In wartime (think WWII) people have been known to eat cats and worse.

I guess you've never heard of India?

I'm not excusing the sick boy, but I really find amusing how people get all twitchy about ONE cat and then forget the whole topic of animal abuse entirely when it's off the news.

By talking of the sick guy you're making his attention whoring successful.

What about India? They have different beliefs, its up to them what they do with pigs/cows. I dont care to be honest..... "If God didnt wants us to eat meat, he wouldnt of created pigs" < Golden saying.....

And your WW2 point, well i wouldnt be surprised if they did..... Those were some rough times and they did whatever they could to survive. I dont blame them, hell no, i respect them.

And if your going to abuse a cat, dog or any other animal, dont f-ing record it and put it on youtube/internet. It just shows how low your status is.... thats the main reason so many people are pissed off at him....
Ok, I am a kitten owner myself and **** THAT GUY IS GOING TO GET KILLED!

Seriously ... What is that little ****heads problem!?
#35 - CSU1
Quote from DevilDare :What about India? They have different beliefs, its up to them what they do with pigs/cows. I dont care to be honest..... "If God didnt wants us to eat meat, he wouldnt of created pigs" < Golden saying.....

And your WW2 point, well i wouldnt be surprised if they did..... Those were some rough times and they did whatever they could to survive. I dont blame them, hell no, i respect them.

And if your going to abuse a cat, dog or any other animal, dont f-ing record it and put it on youtube/internet. It just shows how low your status is.... thats the main reason so many people are pissed off at him....

Quote from DevilDare :omg..... the video made me sick...... someone find me that guy for £800...... i will rip his head off on cam.....

Let me get this straight DevilDare, by your logic posting a video of a cat being beaten up on youtube is wrong yet offering £800 for the head of the accused and posting a video back on youtube of YOU ripping his head off is right?

You; like the rest of the idiots that have jumped on this band-wagon can go to hell as far as I am concerned, and believe me you WILL find yourself in a LOT of trouble if you continue to pursue this guy in this way.

Biohazard - you mentioned above about you've never seen this type of language been used in the rooms of human rights, but we see it here, it may be because you now reside in the realm of the animal lover - on the interwebs, and these letters and text aren't worth the proverbial paper they are printred on because any trace of abuse or intent is easily traced and maybe just because the type of people who mis-treat humans don't hang around boards all day long - guess what? Cat lovers do!
CSU1: I think more people would find ripping his head off right than people thought what he did the to cat was right.
Quote from CSU1 :Let me get this straight DevilDare, by your logic posting a video of a cat being beaten up on youtube is wrong yet offering £800 for the head of the accused and posting a video back on youtube of YOU ripping his head off is right?

Ofcourse its not..... i posted that cos i was really pissed off at that moment....
How could he beat up a poor kitty.. they're like the cutest of all animals.

I can say 'only in America'.

Yes, people are horrible.
#39 - CSU1
Oh ffs 'here comes the S14 variable' ! ! !

sup m8

E;

Quote from DevilDare :Ofcourse its not..... i posted that cos i was really pissed off at that moment....

Maybe you need to think twice before posting in future, and that goes for everyone who posted the same threatening bull.
Quote from CSU1 :Oh ffs 'here comes the S14 variable' ! ! !

sup m8

E;

Maybe you need to think twice before posting in future, and that goes for everyone who posted the same threatening bull.

what the hell is wrong with you? Do you have a problem of us being pissed off? Do yourself a favor and dont read this thread then.....
Quote from CSU1 :Oh ffs 'here comes the S14 variable' ! ! !

sup m8

E;

'kay I'm going to drop the nice act and tell you now.

Grow the **** up.

It's a poor little cat, some of us have pets of our own and like animals a great deal (obviously not as much as you, since you feel the need to bone dogs). Whoever did this should actually face a severe prison sentence, I'd even consider a death penalty, for being so untasteful, violent and just generally nasty.

If you're going to attack someone/thing, the least you can do is attack something that can smack you back.
Quote from DevilDare :what the hell is wrong with you? Do you have a problem of us being pissed off? Do yourself a favor and dont read this thread then.....

being pissed off, and threathening to kill someone is two seperate things.
even posting that guys personalinfo is against the law in most countries, so i guess that someone on this forum might get as much shit as the kid that destroyed that cat ( yeah its ****ed up, but thats how it is in most places)

he needs a LOOOONG jailtime to think over what he did to that cat, and hopefully he get a beating or two while in jail..

Quote from s14 drift :
if you're going to attack someone/thing, the least you can do is attack something that can smack you back.

+1
Quote from Feffe85 :
even posting that guys personalinfo is against the law in most countries,

Most, but not all

But yeh, that guy needs a huge ****ing whack in the head with a metal bat and crack the skull.
Feffe85 is absolutely right, posting personal information along with death threats can have serious consequences if someone actually goes and attacks him. Also, encouraging to commit a crime is also a crime in itself and can lead to jailtime depending on situation, especially when it's about physically harming another person.
-
(Sponge) DELETED by Sponge
He should've picked on someone/thing his own size, that has the ability to defend itself/himself.
Ye like a lion
Long jail sentence = good, vigilante justice = bad, death = easy way out for the prick.

Leave it to the guys in prison to administer the beating, eh? The internet death threats are a little stupid, but it is basically /b/ who alerted the police first, and because of the sheer numbers of complaints, the sentence should be worse. As long as no-one goes and kills him after getting his adress from the net, +1000 internetz for the internetz! Erm, wait...
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I'd even consider a death penalty

I'm now waiting for someone to pop up and say he's like the nazis so we can label the whole thread failed under Godwin's law
S14 DRIFT is like the nazis.

Bring on teh Godwin! Reductio ad Hitlerum!
Quote from Timdpr :S14 DRIFT is like the nazis.

Bring on teh Godwin! Reductio ad Hitlerum!

I was waiting.

Seriously though, Animal Cruetly hardly gets punished over here, and in The United States of New America-land, they get away with far too much.

This kid thought it was funny, hence why he videoed it and uploaded it on Youtube for "lols", so perhaps, although this is technically unfair, I should go kick his ass and record that, just for lols. Not to be violent, just to give him a taste of his own medicine. Call me a hypocrite but whatever.

People Are Horrible
(63 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG