The online racing simulator
New Honda Ad
(43 posts, started )
I hate just about every badly styled, badly made, gas-guzzling, overweight, rolly-polly, "but it's a V8, aint no replacement for displacement" yank-tank you can think of, but oddly enough, I don't hate Hondas.
What a wonderfully diverse world we live in.
Quote from Pootie :Damn I hate hondas with a bloody passion!!!!

Your just afraid of the VTEC illepall

Honda ads rule, and the guy that does the voice overs is amazing, i want him to talk in every ad.
Nothing wrong with a VTEC, just shove it in the back of an Ariel Atom
I mostly hate the way they sound! If it wasnt for that f** muffler,I wouldnt have so much against them,I dont even like loud ass v-8's,very few v-8's and very few honduhs sound decent.. I think honduh boys were all titty babies when they were young,So there ricer's provide them with the comfort that they are to old to get from mommy now days... It really is sad. I drive a car with a 4 banger,cowl hood etc..,But with stock muffler,I am not out to draw attention to my self,Simply because I dont have tiny D*** syndrome... Any car's muffler that is above acertain DB level should be fined for improper equipment,but thats just one of those many laws that doesnt get enforced.. Edit: Honduhs are poor peoples economy cars
Quote from Stellios : and the guy that does the voice overs is amazing, i want him to talk in every ad.

Just FYI, his name is Garrison Keillor, and he hosts a show on a US radio station called NPR (National Public Radio). Amazing voice, yes.
The show is actually produced by MPR and distributed by NPR. It's called a prarie home companion, and it's recorded about 30 minutes from my house.

<edit>That doesn't sound like Garrison Keillor to me</edit>
Quote from 96 GTS :The show is actually produced by MPR and distributed by NPR. It's called a prarie home companion, and it's recorded about 30 minutes from my house.

<edit>That doesn't sound like Garrison Keillor to me</edit>

Well jeez, if you want to get all technical. Yes, it's a production of Minnesota Public Radio, but the point is, A Prairie Home Companion is ON NPR. Oh, and that is DEFINITELY Keillor's voiceover!
Quote from sinbad :The one where a guy in a Bowser suit's getting pelted with baseballs? That one made me laugh anyway

Haha, that commercial had me laughing too. Both of the Mario superstar baseball ones are good

Quote from Tweaker :Heh, no haven't seen that one. They have another one where Mario runs out on the football (soccer) field and is totally compromising the game, was pretty funny.

I'll watch some of the baseball ones though... they seems to be on this page: http://www.nintendo.com/theater? (on the "N-TV" row, 4 little hard to click squares)... cannot find the football one though

EDIT: haha the bowser one is pretty funny

http://www.youtube.com/results ... earch=nintendo&page=1

I found a bunch of nintendo ads on their. I didnt find the soccer one though.

Some good ones are:
http://www.youtube.com/watch.p ... A0x8s&search=nintendo
http://www.youtube.com/watch.p ... tWtQk&search=nintendo
Quote from Pootie :I mostly hate the way they sound! If it wasnt for that f** muffler,I wouldnt have so much against them,I dont even like loud ass v-8's,very few v-8's and very few honduhs sound decent.. I think honduh boys were all titty babies when they were young,So there ricer's provide them with the comfort that they are to old to get from mommy now days... It really is sad. I drive a car with a 4 banger,cowl hood etc..,But with stock muffler,I am not out to draw attention to my self,Simply because I dont have tiny D*** syndrome... Any car's muffler that is above acertain DB level should be fined for improper equipment,but thats just one of those many laws that doesnt get enforced.. Edit: Honduhs are poor peoples economy cars

Than get a decent system for cars into your country. Here in Belgium a car needs to be checked and approved when it becomes 4 years old, when you add certain mods it needs to be checked again, after 4 years it needs to be checked every year and I think since this month a aftermarket muffler isn't allowed to produce more DB's than the stock muffler. In America you can drive whatever home-made crap car you want, so don't be mad at honda for that!

Oh yea, the ad is pretty cool!
The new Honda ad is pissing annoying like the 118-118 spoof though

As for Hondas the new Civic is ugly, over 'styled' whereas the old Civic was under styled although I'm sure the Type R was actually a very good car when left completely standard. The S2000 will probably be a good car but who wants to spend that sort of money on an oversized MX5?

The NSX is a very underated car IMO and like the Mk1 Elise the original still looks (and no dobut goes) the buissness.
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
Wow, was'nt sure what to make of it when it started, but, glad i did, crap car, but amazing driving , smacks of Rémy Julienne, (probably the greatest stunt driver of all time)
Crap car, crap music, awsome driving
Quote from Wenom :http://video.google.com/videop ... 5&q=isuzu&pl=true

Isuzu Ad isn't bad either.

Link ain't working...

Anyone knows a link to some previous Honda ad which had Honda lawnmover, hot-air balloon, 60's formula and some other motorised Honda vehicles? That was cool too.
Nissan Skyline > all honda's

But their ads indeed are cool
I was bored, and this was the result illepall

New Honda Ad
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG