The online racing simulator
Sway Creations - IMA League Introduction
(17 posts, started )
#1 - Ogijs
I guess HD is not available cause you just uploaded the vid?
Nice one mate, thanks also, do you have a HD version for the website?
#4 - J@tko
Tags: d1gp drifting formulad

Nice
#5 - Ogijs
Quote from J@tko :Tags: d1gp drifting formulad

Nice

just thought that way more people would see it

I will upload a HQ verion As soon as possible
Quote from Ogijs :Ass soon as possible

Cameras are a bit... strange, but overall movie is nice.
Thanks Man, good job
#8 - Ogijs
N o problem i hope its alright for you guys
I notice quite a bit of blur on the cars. You might be recording to many FPS. If you want that effect, it's nice from time to time. Just wanted to make sure you know that if you want it crisp and clean you need to record at less FPS, and decrease the speed you record. Also, if you have your Vegas setting to "best," it will do a similar effect. Preview looks much better.

Nice video btw.
thanx alot I know. I am kind of having a fight with my FPS and smothnes now
Was I the only one that felt "meh" about the video? It's not a bad video, au contraire, but I dunno. The music was too fast paced for the shots (became better near the end), and stuff. Anyways, I'm surprised squid didn't reply yet.
Quote from Knight_Atack :Was I the only one that felt "meh" about the video?

No, I thought the same.

It's also not enough real close racing action especially for this kind of music, IMO. There were a lot of parts where there was just a train of cars being followed/passing by.
I think its becous its his first racing video, this camera angles and stuff is good for drift videos. I say its realy good first racing vid.
I liked it as always, Sway. Music was good, angles were okay, and overall it's quite good. But I have to admit that your drifting videos where better, but because this is your first racing video, I think it's great. In time you'll learn to make racing videos even better than drifting videos.
I haven't really spent time analysing racing videos and what there supposed to be like. So i guess its an Ok performance for a kind of "first". I Will hopefully today upload the HQ.
Nice video, i dont think i saw myself in the video.
HQ added @ the first post

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG