The online racing simulator
something
Attached images
lfs_00000040.jpg
Quote from Cherry :Nice but those rear lights really suck in LFS...

I actualy like those. Not alot on the XRR, but I do on the XRT. Don't know why, looks stock. Don't like those 'rice' lights.
Nice edit dude!

Just edited a pic after a UFR session with the teammates/friends.

Nice atmoshpere there!
Quote from Bose321 :I actualy like those. Not alot on the XRR, but I do on the XRT. Don't know why, looks stock. Don't like those 'rice' lights.

I agree about the lights...these stock lights are very good IMO. There are only 2 other rear light I like on XRT, one of them were the ones what Lynce made, Veilside.
Quote from andRo. :I agree about the lights...these stock lights are very good IMO. There are only 2 other rear light I like on XRT, one of them were the ones what Lynce made, Veilside.

Umm..maybe I'm drunk now but what the heck are you guys talking about? The lights are stock, I never changed the lights texture.
Nice RAC, but, if it is BL chickane, you can't race.
Quote from Thunderhead :Umm..maybe I'm drunk now but what the heck are you guys talking about? The lights are stock, I never changed the lights texture.

Yes, I think you're drunk. We're just saying we like the stock rear lights.
Quote from Thunderhead :Umm..maybe I'm drunk now but what the heck are you guys talking about? The lights are stock, I never changed the lights texture.

If you check Bose's quote from Cherry, then you will understand what we are talking about. If you don't read Cherry post, and also what is in white, you won't understand.
I use stock to look best.
would be nice to have it high-res thought.
3 simple edits.

Attached images
1 copy.jpg
I think u got me wrong... what i meant was,that rear lights have really sharp edge in middle of them
Vencipower you fail with that NFS wing
Quote from Shadowww :That's not NFS wing, that is XRR wing.

When you add it for XRT = NFS Wing. Period.
Quote from feat :When you add it for XRT = NFS Wing. Period.

That's uh... confusing. No NFS game has a XRR spoiler.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :That's uh... confusing. No NFS game has a XRR spoiler.

Omg, im just saying.
That wing on XRR = OK, the same wing for XRT = RICE = NFS.
Ok then....

I was driving my FZ5 round south city, doing some photoshoots, but then SOPD had come in, hidden their camera to do 'LFS traffic cops.' Here were one of the pics from their show. (they caught me speeding! )
Attached images
Coppers watch.jpg
From that angle it looks like the FZ5 was furiously fast!

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG