Future Richard Burns Rally Rival ?
(93 posts, started )
Quote from BlueFlame :xp

well.. I use Vista, maybe that's the problem? I cant help you with this, sorry
#28 - 5haz
I have no idea whats happening, was running fine until I set up the wheel, now im getting about 1 frame per minute!
Quote from 5haz :I have no idea whats happening, was running fine until I set up the wheel, now im getting about 1 frame per minute!

Maybe the game doesnt like your wheel?
Try Gamepad or something like that..

E: and if someone hasnt noticed it yet, you can move clouds direction, strange , huh? =)
Ooooooo looks promising!
Looks interesting, if only for the fact it has a Lada, I mean, A LADA? lmao
Quote from danowat :Looks interesting, if only for the fact it has a Lada, I mean, A LADA? lmao

lada is only perfect for ice racing. cheap and rwd
AJP will want this game.
Just downloaded it, tried it with my G25 suprisingly it works perfect, but i get a crazy amount of ffb? looks like a great game, playing it with no HDR and Motion blur and shadows, makes the game easier to look at imo anyone know how to turn down the ffb? in LFS my wheel has little to none, but in this its full
Quote from lukelfs :Just downloaded it, tried it with my G25 suprisingly it works perfect, but i get a crazy amount of ffb? looks like a great game, playing it with no HDR and Motion blur and shadows, makes the game easier to look at imo anyone know how to turn down the ffb? in LFS my wheel has little to none, but in this its full

I use a fanatec 911 wheel and it's like the opposite. I get very little ffb in this. It's still driveable though.
When I read about a rallysim with RWD car it gets me exited, at least it sounds good. Downloading now.

Tho I was a bit disappointed when I noticed that the rally stage is in asphalt instead of gravel.

Quote from danowat :Looks interesting, if only for the fact it has a Lada, I mean, A LADA? lmao

Lada isn't maybe the most impressive rally car ever made, but when builded good and with ie. nicely tuned Fiat TC engine it's very good basic starter RWD rally car for young rally drivers. It can be moderately fast in it's class too.
Quote from Gills4life :I use a fanatec 911 wheel and it's like the opposite. I get very little ffb in this. It's still driveable though.

Damn, when im playing it almost rips my arms off , Does anyone know how i can fix it?
Quote from lukelfs :Damn, when im playing it almost rips my arms off , Does anyone know how i can fix it?

Can't you change the strength of the FFB in your Logitech settings?
Quote from hrtburnout :Can't you change the strength of the FFB in your Logitech settings?

Mm il try ( stupid me )

Edit- Lol, thats better thanks lol
#40 - w126

Then just wait for the Trabant. The other thing they work on is a gravel stage.
Ran a quick test. Using G25 but no FFB for me.

Car felt very weird and very unnatural, but it just might be the lack of FFB what makes me feel like this. I didn't like the looks, the shadows are very corny and they made it hard to actually see the road. Car was also very jumpy (or something) in the bumpy road, in flat surface it felt better.

Can't really judge now because it's in very early stage.
Quote from BigPeBe :Ran a quick test. Using G25 but no FFB for me.

Car felt very weird and very unnatural, but it just might be the lack of FFB what makes me feel like this. I didn't like the looks, the shadows are very corny and they made it hard to actually see the road. Car was also very jumpy (or something) in the bumpy road, in flat surface it felt better.

Can't really judge now because it's in very early stage.

What are ur settings in ur profiler? Also i turned off HDR and Shadows and Motion blur, made the game feel alot better

In my profiler im using 55%, 15%, 10%, Tick.. and i get a some good FFB, give that a try maybe?
great game.....
Attached images
error.jpg
If, like me, you have 0% Spring and Damper force set in the Control Panel options for the G25, try putting these to about 30% and you should have FFB

I like this, thanks for the heads up.
Quote from Bean0 :If, like me, you have 0% Spring and Damper force set in the Control Panel options for the G25, try putting these to about 30% and you should have FFB

I like this, thanks for the heads up.

You're right. Sadly this game seems to use dynamic spring effects for ffb, instead of like LFS or RBR which send constant forces. I also find the forces near neutral to be really low, almost like a FFB deadzone. I use 20 overall and 100 spring effects in control panel. Damper seems to have no effect?
Ah ok, I usually have spring effect and damper effect at zero because they usually aren't used in sims. I'll try adjusting them.

-EDIT- Still no FFB
Having a problem, can anyone help? Vista sp1.
Attached images
videocardproblem.png
RWD is good start btw, since it isn't really possible in RBR.
anyone else here having problems with ffb being inverted while going straight?
It still gives the Cshader parallax.glsl error, even after I've updated it.

Future Richard Burns Rally Rival ?
(93 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG