The online racing simulator
Dad at...
(173 posts, started )
What's with all the comments about "ugly" and stuff. So what? People are on the inside. You don't judge a book by it's cover.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :What's with all the comments about "ugly" and stuff. So what? People are on the inside. You don't judge a book by it's cover.

I dont read books xD
But anyway, games I dunno I do dudge by cover before i buy it.
Quote from DevilDare :you for example? i would rather be single than be with that "girl"....

yes me too

but what you gonna do, she may not be the most attractive example of female flesh but the only people the really attractive girls are interested in are those that make you feel really really shit
Quote from Stefani24 :I dont read books xD
But anyway, games I dunno I do dudge by cover before i buy it.

Ok fine, but you get my point. You should never judge a girl on thier looks, if you do that it's much harder to get laid, trust me.
#80 - Osco
so we should all lower our standards and hope she has a nice character to make up for the fact that she indeed ran straight into the ugly-tree?

I didn't say that. If your standards are that you want a very attractive woman, then good luck to you. Life and relationships don't work like that, if by the time you're in your mid 20's and you don't realise that, then it's going to be a long and hard life ahead of you.

Unless you're a super-sexy-man yourself (or in Soviet Russia), fate chooses you.
At the risk of sounding like a crank, I wouldn't have even THOUGHT about sex at 13. At that age, just kissing was pretty special.

Anyway, the boy will need to grow up mighty quick (the dad boy, not the baby). I'm afraid he probably won't get to enjoy his teenage and adolescent years as much as he should. Having said all that, the couple needs support now more than anything else. Scoldings and lectures aren't really going to teach them anything - they're about to learn their lessons the truly hard way.

As for the girl's looks, come on guys, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I suspect that her looks didn't really register in the boy's mind at the time of the... ahem... "incident".
I think it said in the Sun that it was the mothers who made them sleep together thats almost like dog breeding then u look at the girl and realise it is dog breeding
#84 - Osco
Quote from S14 DRIFT :

I didn't say that. If your standards are that you want a very attractive woman, then good luck to you. Life and relationships don't work like that, if by the time you're in your mid 20's and you don't realise that, then it's going to be a long and hard life ahead of you.

Unless you're a super-sexy-man yourself (or in Soviet Russia), fate chooses you.

I admit, I do not have low standards when it comes to looks. Maybe I am that superficial when I say looks are very important. At the very least I'm honest about this and don't sell crap like all beauty is on the inside. There is truth to that, but only so much a character can compensate for if you know what I mean.

Heading for my mid-twenties and choose not to be in a relationship for various personal reasons. And since I don't live in Soviet Russia, I'd say it's rather the former than the latter...

All I meant to say was, that it would be easier to understand the article (and Alfie) if said girl did not look like the offsping of two inbreeding piglets
#85 - 5haz
Quote from dan926 :I think it said in the Sun that it was the mothers who made them sleep together thats almost like dog breeding then u look at the girl and realise it is dog breeding

hah, the people at the Sun have some sick imagination.
Quote from Osco :I admit, I do not have low standards when it comes to looks. Maybe I am that superficial when I say looks are very important. At the very least I'm honest about this and don't sell crap like all beauty is on the inside. There is truth to that, but only so much a character can compensate for if you know what I mean.

Heading for my mid-twenties and choose not to be in a relationship for various personal reasons. And since I don't live in Soviet Russia, I'd say it's rather the former than the latter...

All I meant to say was, that it would be easier to understand the article (and Alfie) if said girl did not look like the offsping of two inbreeding piglets

I think J@tko's signature is very very appropriate right now:

Quote :
Originally Posted by Joe, about someone who got his gf pregnant at 11;
J@tko: how can you actually get someone pregnant at that age?
Joe: Dunno - h4x?

It first of all explains how she got pregant and then proceeds to explain why nerds don't have kids too often.

*Tougue in cheek, obviously*
Quote from Bob Smith :
Yep, and then the cycle can repeat. Great-grand kids at 52, anyone?

Where I used to get the bus, one day a week there used to be 4 generations of the same family all waiting too, sharing one cigarette between them all, including the 6 year old.

BROKEN BRITAIN.
I say cut of his Wee Wee!!
so he can't use it eva again!!
seriously...
is been 9 months since he knocked her up. ok she's fat.. but her parents should of seen she was getting larger, therefore pregnant, because u can't get fatter then her without anything special XD
i say yes to abortion....
especially when their so young...
when the baby was delivered, i bet the doctor slapped those kids instead of the baby i know i would
thats just my 2 cents.

grts
Quote from kiss me :I say cut of his Wee Wee!!
so he can't use it eva again!!

Can we have kiss me as our next PM - he'd be awesome
Quote from dan926 :I think it said in the Sun that it was the mothers who made them sleep together thats almost like dog breeding then u look at the girl and realise it is dog breeding

thats just wrong

then you read about how the girl's family live on benefits with numerous other siblings, and the parents are unemployed

what a terrible state of affairs
Quote from J@tko :Can we have kiss me as our next PM - he'd be awesome

mh, can't i be the guy cutting them off? Would be hell lots of fun.
hello sir, i will be cutting of your wee wee today

grts
The Sun is a terrible paper. Don't know why on earth Clarkson writes for them, you see their lack of talent for writing when you read picture captions. Check out the japanese rapelay game on the sunwebsite, it's hilarious about what they write on it. Especially in the captions! Well, it's on everything, you read the Sun, every think is "Sick... He waited for her and then raped her"
"Brutal... He broke into her house" "Demon-like... he told her what he was going to do"... Like honestly, the Sun is for idiots I can't stand it.

Guardian for the win! The interlectual paper!
#94 - Osco
Quote from BlueFlame :The Sun is a terrible paper. Don't know why on earth Clarkson writes for them, you see their lack of talent for writing when you read picture captions. Check out the japanese rapelay game on the sunwebsite, it's hilarious about what they write on it. Especially in the captions! Well, it's on everything, you read the Sun, every think is "Sick... He waited for her and then raped her"
"Brutal... He broke into her house" "Demon-like... he told her what he was going to do"... Like honestly, the Sun is for idiots I can't stand it.

you'd be better with The Sun then..
Quote from BlueFlame :Guardian for the win! The interlectual paper!

showing the true Grauniad spirit!
Quote from BlueFlame :The Sun is a terrible paper. Don't know why on earth Clarkson writes for them, you see their lack of talent for writing when you read picture captions. Check out the japanese rapelay game on the sunwebsite, it's hilarious about what they write on it. Especially in the captions! Well, it's on everything, you read the Sun, every think is "Sick... He waited for her and then raped her"

He likely writes for them 'cause he gets alot of money for doing so.
Because his political views are in-tune with theirs: Govt is against us, we're not in a free society, everyone in power sucks, etc.

But I was quite shocked to see him in the Sun instead of the Sunday Times. Or does he still do that as well?
holy shit, how can anyone lose his virgin life to a girl like that!, she is disgusting. and even without protection
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Because his political views are in-tune with theirs: Govt is against us, we're not in a free society, everyone in power sucks, etc.

But I was quite shocked to see him in the Sun instead of the Sunday Times. Or does he still do that as well?

He does both.
Thats what happens when u do it with the lights off ,
*Click light on *
:moped:<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<:sp3poskin

Dad at...
(173 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG