The online racing simulator
BMW Road Cars
(30 posts, started )
screw stupid bimmer. i just want a moto-gp level race bike and maybe a nice 600CC sportbike. THAT would make this a ultimate driving simulator.

and an LMP for 24-hr races ^_^
#27 - JTbo
If those BMW cars just would not have that Whale face at front, then those would be pretty ok, but why oh why they hired those drunken designers

I don't think that we will see them in LFS as car manufactruers won't allow their car to get proper damage.

Screamer 4x4 is good example from this, it had pretty similar damage model as LFS, but car companies did not like that their car would get damaged so damage was removed from game before publishing, however damage modelling was left in it and if you make car enough heavy in game it will get damaged, because they just made damaging value so high that normally cars did not got damaged.

And because I hope to see much more real damage to LFS, I hope that we won't see licensed cars...
Good damage is currently in rFactor mod, Copa Megane, that is what I would like to see in LFS
I wouldn't mind at least one more BMW car. Just as long as we don't keep making BMW cars in this game... then it wouldn't be so annoying. But one more BMW vehicle??? So what!

I don't know how anyone would want to turn down an M3 or M3 GTR... what if we were to get one of those! lol
Hmm, is the bmw racing "team" similar like the mercedes racing team: it has one "factory team" which has one director who controls the DTM racing and F1 racing (like the mercedes has?) teams...?

Hard to explain but hope you get it Now, what about GTR BMW M3 (if it is under the same organization that runs the F1 team)
Quote from thisnameistaken :I am Yuji Ide.

I wouldn't say that out loud dude....

BMW Road Cars
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG