The online racing simulator
Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
When we got snow last week, it was about 1inch deep \o/ . At break time at school, everyone congregates in the yard...but our gay teachers wouldn't let us throw snowballs at each other. Apparently, three people went home with serious head injuries.. :rolleyes:

Quote from J@tko :^ what DTDB said

I see I'm not the only one who reads his name wrong
depending on how bad it is tomorrow, i may put these on the front for extra grip, as i have 2 on vauxhall rims, which should fit rover.
Attached images
rb1.JPG
Those who don't want snow, get snow.

Those who want snow, like me, don't get snow.

That's a FACT.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Its such a pisser though, as its only been a few months since i got the front all straightened and new bits on after the bonnet came up at 70mph, now i need another wing! Not SO bad in a way as that is the one wheel arch, infact the only bit of the car with rust on it so i was gonna do that this summer anyway.

You MIGHT be able to get that sucked/pushed out, if you can find a good panel shop. Doesn't look creased except down at the arch so you might be lucky. Worth giving it a shot at least before going for a new wing.
Quote from gezmoor :Dunno, but does anyone else think that maybe trying reverse might have been a better idea than just bailing out of the car??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... fE_3Y&feature=related

good idea in principle, although i very much doubt that reverse would slow the car down much, if at all in conditions as bad as that plus you would need to have the wheels locked up to select reverse anyway.

I am thinking another wing, as there is a silver 200 in a scrappy not far from mine, mainly because these wings are only bolted on, so easy to change, plus the one on the car has started to rot anyway.
I heavy downpour of snow yesterday, with some light rain and the snow is still here today

I LOVE SNOW :smileyrai
Quote from gezmoor :Dunno, but does anyone else think that maybe trying reverse might have been a better idea than just bailing out of the car??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... fE_3Y&feature=related

Old video....

Reverse wouldn't do a damn thing. Notice though, every single car in that video is full wheels locked and steering at full lock. Duh! I don't know if it would help, but would be worth a try to straighten out the wheel and apply throttle instead of trying to stop. Probably still wouldn't be able to pull the car away from the curb, but it would sure be a better attempt than trying to stop with full brake lock and full steering lock.
Duno where all this snow is - it's a beautiful day here, sunny, mild, and a nice fresh breeze. Completely dry roads too which is a nice change
Quote from pb32000 :Duno where all this snow is - it's a beautiful day here, sunny, mild, and a nice fresh breeze. Completely dry roads too which is a nice change

Yup, same around these parts too. Hope that was the last of the bloody stuff! (the snow, that is. )
You guys should feel lucky about the snow. Do you know what happens when you have snow and freezing temperatures for 3 weeks straight and have a yellow Lab dog? You end up having a dog that creates large piles and those piles go straight to the bottom of the 2 feet of snow in the yard. Then when the snow finally melts and reveals 3 weeks worth.... WOW!
!
Quote from mrodgers :You guys should feel lucky about the snow. Do you know what happens when you have snow and freezing temperatures for 3 weeks straight and have a yellow Lab dog? You end up having a dog that creates large piles and those piles go straight to the bottom of the 2 feet of snow in the yard. Then when the snow finally melts and reveals 3 weeks worth.... WOW!

That's definitely a job for the Leaf Blower you bought but didn't find a good enough use for than you thought!
About 4' of snow this winter. We used to have more than that though. Here's a picture from the backyard and my car in the parking lot, just so you can see that we've got a bit more snow than in the UK.
Attached images
P1000005.jpg
P1000011.jpg
We were getting 70 degrees in the middle of February. i honestly think this planet's climate is FUBAR now.
Quote from Sueycide_FD :We were getting 70 degrees in the middle of February. i honestly think this planet's climate is FUBAR now.

I bought my last car at the end of January of 2007. The day before I bought it, it was 80 F and there were motorcycles everywhere out on the roads. The next day I test drove it in 24 inches of snow.
What the.. there is raining snow right now :eek:
Well, mostly water now. It was snow-ish earlier on too here in Helsinki. Bit early to get the skis out must say.
I can just imagine how slipery those roads gonna be tomorrow morning and i got summer tyres still in my car..
lol,here´s no snow
We will get snow MAYBE by news at Friday when you are above 400m from Water erm dno ^^ xD
Dry weather tomorrow hopefully
Well, it's been dry here for a while now so why not
Snow in October? It's not fair
Pretty cold here but no snow obviously, I hope the clear weather continues, I love the sunshine and we just had a great sunset.
Snow tyres already went on my car about a week ago. Not much snow on the ground, but it's rather cold so the ground freezes and it's slippery as hell. A bit early to put snow tyres on though, 2 years ago I didn't have to do it until late November.
The snow is up to my throat right now! omfg!

Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG