The online racing simulator
hi people !
(7 posts, started )
hi people !
Unfortunately, even if the skins are loaded up to the LFSWorld servers, demo users won't be able to download them and view them in game. S2/1 users yes, but not demo . Best way is to distribute it to your fellow team members so you can all see your skins within your team, and maybe make it available for download for the other demo drivers you drive with. This would be the only way for them to get the skin if they are restricted to only playing the demo version of LFS.
are you sure ? look , im demo racer even i can drive my car in differents demos servers and i can use skins.
i have download many upload skins from here, and i put them in the skins carpet and i see the skins and the other racers to

if u upload this skin, with the name XFG_MICHELINURT (for example)
i can use it, because that name skin and the skin are in lfsworld

or not ??

the 4 members of the team must use the same skin

see u man, thanks for replay
yes !!! u uploaded it !!

i can use it

thanks dude , a lot of thankss !!

good races *
Quote from Knight_Atack :Unfortunately, even if the skins are loaded up to the LFSWorld servers, demo users won't be able to download them and view them in game. S2/1 users yes, but not demo

This isn't true anymore, it got changed in a patch some time ago.
yo i heard ur the best here and i was saying can u plss make a skin of a egypt car flag like a car with a egyptyion flasg on it
...and upload it in when finished! Thks

:chairs:

hi people !
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG