The online racing simulator
Film cars
(52 posts, started )
just checking up.. havnt heard any news in a while
how is it going?
is eleanor road worthy yet?
come on joe, please. any idea when the skin will be released? what i saw looked wierd on the XRT but it looked perfect
if it is done could you please post it.
cheers mate
Sorry It's taken so long.... I'm just adding the finishing touches

I'll try to finish it by the end of today
-
(JO53PHS) DELETED by JO53PHS
Finished

It's already uploaded to LFSW for you as XRT_Eleanor
Attached images
XRT_Eleanor.jpg
lfs_00000637.jpg
Quote from JO53PHS :Finished

Thats awsome. The air intake looks real.
is somebody going to be VERY nice to me??? cause i ralready loveee all the skins being made here but theres one i would really like!

BMW E36 from Treasure Raiders

(i cannot find any more pictures - just that on the film car database)
Joe, that looks really good, cheers
i was thinking this thread could catch on...
maybe if more skinners would be interested in taking on the requests we could be on to a winner.

any skinners willing? that bmw would be a start to keep him happy! lol
guess not...
it has been a while since i put the word out for skinners to jin this thread. i guess there is no interest.
o well. but still if anyone has any skins that are of film cars could you please post them so this thread has a bit more bulk to it.
still if any skinners are out there willing to accept my idea can you please leave a post saying you are interested and ready to take ppl's requests

cheers,
Quote from JO53PHS :Finished

It looks like a Camaro in picture
i am trying to restart this thread because the initial idea is good and i think there are a good few people who want skins from film cars. If there are any skinners out there who will do these requests please make yourself known, cheers.
Thats a good idea, have a thread devoted to movie car skins, I like that idea.
thank you!
there are a few skins that i have in mind if skinners are willing to give them a go, start off with a few then see were it goes.
how about:
XRT VW Jetta-->

XRT Nissan Silvia---> sorry that is the only image i could get of it, it is from the fast and the furious tokyo drift and is the silvia seen at the very end when shaun takes on Dom Torreto (Vin Diesel)
Smokey & the Bandit Trans-Am and Starsky & Hutch Ford Torino both for the XRT

Have Fun

Jon

oh P.S. Forgot about these

XRT & XRG Cole Trickile (Days of thunder)

And who can forget "The General Lee"

All on LFS world & credits to the original skin creators.
Attached images
XRT_SmokeyBandit.jpg
XRT_StarskyHutch.jpg
XRT_ColeTrickle.jpg
XRG_ColeTrickle.jpg
UF1_General_Lee.jpg
XFG_General_Lee.jpg
XRG_GeneralLee.jpg
XRT_GeneralLee.jpg
RB4_General_Lee.jpg
XFR_General-Lee.jpg
FZ5_General_Lee.jpg
FXR_General_Lee.jpg
they look pretty cool, is there ny news on the search for skinners? those skins i mentioned in my previous post would be good. come on people lets make this thread worthwhile.
are there not any skinners out there who can make these requests???
another one if there is anyone who will make it, i think a few people will want it.
the death race mustang, i will put pics on at sum point
cheers
here are those pics, is it possible it could have the guns and stuff on it
thanks if anyone does it

soz couldnt find a pic of the back of it.
...?
anyone? is anyone going to step up to the challenge and take some peoples requests?
???
That looks nice
come on people! doesn't anyone want any film car skins? please can some skinners, a skinner take on one or two of these requests then maybe it will pick up and there will be more interest. i will try and get a pic of the back of the death race mustang shortly.
got a pic of the back...
and here are some extra pics,
guess this isnt going to catch on how i had hoped, but still if anyone can make the mustang that would be great. let me know if there are anymore requests and i may even give one of them a go!
i am not a very good skinner but might just give it a go.
thanks people.
bond, james bond
i have an easier request if there is a kind skinner out there.
an aston martin DBS, like the one in Quantum of Solace. Maybe two versions? one that is clean and in mint condition, the other with the missing door and the dirt on it?
just an idea, please can sum1 do this one for the FZ5?
thanks
-
(MMMaaaXXX) DELETED by MMMaaaXXX
i gave the mystery machine a quick go, it is only a basic one i am sure there could be better but here is my attempt.
it is for XFG
Attached images
XFG_mystery machine.jpg

Film cars
(52 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG