The online racing simulator
Setting up a drag server with demo
I've searched the forums high and low and am still having problems finding any information on how to setup a drag server for the blackwood straight in the demo version.

I've become so fed up with crashers in the drags... it's so pathetic how some people are.

Also, I'm having issues getting a server up and running. I have a feeling it's router related but I've forwarded all the necessary ports and the server still doesn't come up but that's another topic for me to hunt down.

Thanks in advance guys. I'm looking forward to joining the licensed drivers soon when I sort out some other priorities.
EDIT: I appreciate your help Navy. I'm going to take my hosting issues to an appropriate thread. I may be back. Thanks again.
Attached files
1.txt - 2 KB - 158 views
Alright, i got the server up and running but now I'm lost on setting up the drag mod. There aren't really any directions included.

Servers up... I ran ISRM and it says "connection successful... press any key to exit." Does this mean it's applied and I can now exit? Or Do I leave it running until I bring down the server?

-should this mod be put somewhere special? Or can it have it's own directory?

-Can't get it to work

-I don't understand how to get the starting line to work. The directions are unclear.

Thank you for your help.

EDIT: I'm also getting a bug where it will keep sending you to pits. Almost immediately after "leaving" the pits it will put you back in. Others are having this issue as well in my server. We've found leaving and coming back in fixes the bug.
I figured out the issue.

"Q: How do I start it?
Type /insim 29999 on your server."

I took "on your server" as in, go in your game and type it. Doing so did allow the program to connect but it didn't start the mod.

For anyone having the same misunderstanding as myself, you must type "/inim 2999" in the "Live For Speed DEDI."
what u mean with DEDI
Quote from N!suujunn :what u mean with DEDI

Dedicated. Means a sort of LFS, but you can't drive, you can only host. Simply explained.
Quote from Bose321 :Dedicated. Means a sort of LFS, but you can't drive, you can only host. Simply explained.

No, you can host it and you can drive in it by going in the lfs server list

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG