The online racing simulator
Let's Laugh At Kev
(82 posts, started )
#51 - CSU1
NOOOOOOOO!!!!

LMAO @ Kev !
Tell me Kev, do you still love nature, despite what it did to you?
I'm not sure nature could be responsible.
I´m quite dissapointed with the lack of laughing at Kev...

Come on people!
#54 - 5haz
I wont laugh, because I know that I look 10 times more tragic.
I just realised that's not our guitarist! Well... The guy you can hear is my mate Dave, the guy you can see is Sean, who temporarily replaced Dave, but only for a couple of weeks. Unless my memory is completely shot.

I take sole responsibility for the song. It wasn't our best song, but the ones that were better weren't a whole lot better!
what durnken spirit took posession of you when you decided to call the band even jammier btw?
Quote from Shotglass :what durnken spirit took posession of you when you decided to call the band even jammier btw?

We thought it was clever to have a name that didn't have a noun in it.

Plus it was printed on the front of Jammie Dodgers at the time.

I'm going to look like I'm obsessed with biscuits now...

Me, the drummer and the guitarist were also in a band called The Ted Bovis Quartet, and we used to play Sunshine Of Your Love for as long as we could before the venue realised we weren't going to stop and turned us off. Our record was about 40 minutes.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I'm going to look like I'm obsessed with biscuits now...

are jaffa cakes biscuits? and yes

Quote :Me, the drummer and the guitarist were also in a band called The Ted Bovis Quartet, and we used to play Sunshine Of Your Love for as long as we could before the venue realised we weren't going to stop and turned us off. Our record was about 40 minutes.

i presume this has got something to do with the previously mentioned substance abuse?
Oh my god :faint2:
Quote from Kalev EST :I´m quite dissapointed with the lack of laughing at Kev...

Come on people!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLoLOLOL!l!L!L!LROFL!!!! KEV HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Are you stoned?
#62 - T.J.
Jaffa cake movie ? Where?
#63 - 5haz
Jaffa cakes are probrably cakes, hence the name.

Jaffa Biscuit doesn't quite have the same ring.
#64 - T.J.
I figured that one out, but the first post mentions Tristan in a movie clip where he is munching some cake :P I just wanted to see that one since I can`t find it..
#66 - th84
HAHAHAHAH, what a schmuck!
I know Tristan have put big things in his mouth from early age, BUT COME ON FOR LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!!
#68 - T.J.
OT:

Du veit ikke om noe som ligner på Jaffacakes her i norge? Jeg skal sette norge på kartet...
Mariekjeks er ikke så ille, er litt tynnere men samme tingen. Kan også bruke de derre bixit kjeksene trur jeg
#70 - T.J.
Synes de jaffakakene ligner litt på de sjokoladekjeksene med appelsinfyll :P Men mariekjeks har jeg klart rundt 20 av og det er 4-5 år siden..
Quote from T.J. :Synes de jaffakakene ligner litt på de sjokoladekjeksene med appelsinfyll :P Men mariekjeks har jeg klart rundt 20 av og det er 4-5 år siden..

HVA I HÆLVETE?!?! De kjeksene er helt forjævelige >.<
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Hahhahah, great! I like Mrbogeyman's the best. And LOL @ last second

He sent me two, but they were both pretty similar, he ignored the rules completely on both, so I uploaded the one where he nearly chokes to death when he starts laughing because that was the best.

Let's Laugh At Kev
(82 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG